need help 2nd time posting this!

mapexman

Awards
i am 22 next month i am 6 foot and 180 right now i am at 15 % body fat. i have been working out getting good gains and slowly starting to get my body in shape. the only problem is i am not getting the gains as fast as i would like. i want to start taking something that will help throw some meat on my bones with out adding any fat. i was taking kre alkalyn creatine but i dont feel like it realy gave me much more than a little water weight. there are a ton of different supps out there and i have no idea where to start. what works, what should i stay away from. in the past i was told dont take anything, but protein and creatine are good. but it just aint cutting it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u want non hormonal supps to start out with, not steroids

p.s. this is the steroid section

mapexman

Awards
ok do you have any suggestions? i am not even sure where to look. plus there are a million products out there and i am sure half of them are crap.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
some natural test booster that are good are: Drive, Activate Xtreme, X-Factor, Diesel Test Hardcore

go to nutraplanet . com and look around

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah, definitely try a natural T booster before considering steroids. It may be just the boost you're looking for, and you'll be glad you didn't take any health risks to get it. I can't think of a particular one that I've tried that had particularly better results over another,
although I can say stay away from T-bomb II, it's complete garbage and did nothing for me, and gets weak reviews as well. I recently gave away half a bottle i had sitting around for like 6+ months.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok do you have any suggestions? i am not even sure where to look. plus there are a million products out there and i am sure half of them are crap.
go with the hyperdrol/mass fx stack. and do a lot of research on anabolic pump and p-slin. great stuff for eating all the carbs without gaining and possibly losing fat.