Need good advice before Ultradrol cycle please

bigjigga

Awards
ok so I did a 4 or 6 week of sd i cant remember how long cycle at 30mgs and 2 weeks after i got some minor gyno

well its been over a year now and i still have the lumps ( very small) under my nips and my nips are still more sensitive than average peoples and well here is my question, if i take ultradrol for 4 weeks and do my pct correctly this time which will be ( torem, test booster, aegis and a couple other assist) do i have a high risk of my gyno flaring back up?? thanks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Most likely. Get some Letro on hand

bigjigga

Awards
Most likely. Get some Letro on hand
Damn dude I really dont wanna have to result to letro tho ..can anyone else chime in that has had gyno but also did another cycle and did fine?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
This is solid advice man, dont ask for it and then dont take it you know? You want to buy and take letro or do you want gyno?
Damn dude I really dont wanna have to result to letro tho ..can anyone else chime in that has had gyno but also did another cycle and did fine?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U can run nolva at low doses to see if it subsides. If not then Letro

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*This will seem like shameless product pimping, but it is my honest opinion*

I used to use Letro for my cycles and it would always lower my libido, even while on test. I decided to try Erase Pro for my recent run, but still had some Letro on hand just in case. I've had zero gyno irritation in my pubertal gyno and no decline in my libido.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

I used to use Letro for my cycles and it would always lower my libido, even while on test. I decided to try Erase Pro for my recent run, but still had some Letro on hand just in case. I've had zero gyno irritation in my pubertal gyno and no decline in my libido.
See and I thought that could be possible but haven't researched it so I'm not gonna throw it out there ya know?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If it works it works right? Thanks for sharing man. :)

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ur good man. Erase/pro are very solid products and I have seen countless people that use/love these products, or product cuz they both have the same active ingredient but good point EVERYONE should have a strong ai anastrozole/letro on hand.

bigjigga

Awards

ok thanks man...now that youve brought this up can you answer me a simple question? is erase pro better than just "erase" if so how?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
ok thanks man...now that youve brought this up can you answer me a simple question? is erase pro better than just "erase" if so how?
i was curious about that too. everyone seems to just recommend the reg "Erase".

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
i was curious about that too. everyone seems to just recommend the reg "Erase".
Erase Pro has added anti-estrogenic & cortisol suppressing ingredients.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I choose erase cuz its cheaper and you can taper it. Which makes one bottle good for pct.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
reg erase is for cort. supression too, right?
so its basically the same as the erase pro. just a bit stronger(and more expensive)?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
reg erase is for cort. supression too, right?
so its basically the same as the erase pro. just a bit stronger(and more expensive)?
Yes, more potent for stand alone alternative