Need Experienced Advice

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
There is a military discount?
I think it depends on the company's products that you purchase through there.

Not sure.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I think it depends on the company's products that you purchase through there.

Not sure.
Well OL needs to go ahead and get a damn military discount so I can start prepping my next stack :whiner:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Well OL needs to go ahead and get a damn military discount so I can start prepping my next stack :whiner:
Lol what branch?

Just curious.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
EPI and TREN plus Inhibit P ordered today! **** yah!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
*r4j face slaps. and wonders why this includes no pinning* ;) test at least? :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
See, I called it. Trennnn!
That **** trenavar is strong in the way of sides. It makes you feel like your better than everyone else. Lol and it makes you a prick :)
And sleep is non existent without growth factor

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
That **** trenavar is strong in the way of sides. It makes you feel like your better than everyone else. Lol and it makes you a prick :) And sleep is non existent without growth factor
That's how I always feel, so hey, that's cool! Lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
*r4j face slaps. and wonders why this includes no pinning* ;) test at least? :)
Cause I got none of dem der vials.

I haven't pinned ever.

Some day!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's how I always feel, so hey, that's cool! Lol
Haha yes! Better way of putting trens side effects: you'll act and feel just like savage does all the time. So be careful ;) lol
Cause I got none of dem der vials.

I haven't pinned ever.

Some day!
Okay. I gotcha

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
That **** trenavar is strong in the way of sides. It makes you feel like your better than everyone else. Lol and it makes you a prick :) And sleep is non existent without growth factor
Question for you R4J: I never take PWO or sleep aids etc. Struggling to sleep lately due to work and a cycle (test, mast, tren) which ends in 2 weeks. What's the best supplement for inducing sleep? Had to take 5mg diazepam last night and it still took 3 hours to send me off...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Haha yes! Better way of putting trens side effects: you'll act and feel just like savage does all the time. So be careful ;) lol

Okay. I gotcha
Dually noted.

Also.. I know. :( it's sad. I would rather pin.

It's healthier.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Next time take a look at 3-MHD it has:
Msten
Hexadrone
DMZ
I've had a great run with it so far. You can see my ongoing log in my sig. Getting ready to take it up a notch and stack Quad Methyl Xtreme with the 3-MHD. My log is non sponsored so no influence to my critique on the products.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Next time take a look at 3-MHD it has:
Msten
Hexadrone
DMZ
I've had a great run with it so far. You can see my ongoing log in my sig. Getting ready to take it up a notch and stack Quad Methyl Xtreme with the 3-MHD. My log is non sponsored so no influence to my critique on the products.
I saw that one come out recently.

Do you like it?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I saw that one come out recently. Do you like it?
I've been happy with it. It's sublingual and you take it on an empty stomach. Even while I was in a caloric deficit I still saw some gains. My bp and hr stayed right in check and haven't had any side effects. I'm on my 2nd day of stacking it with the Quad Methyl Xtreme now. Strength gains, lbm gains, just can't complain. Pumps through the roof too.