Need cjc1295 dac help

A

AnabolicDom

Awards
Hello Anabolics !
I want to use cjc 1295 dac (because of fewer imjections). Now a little about me
I am nearly 17 years old, have been training for 3.5 years. I am 205lbs and 6'1". But.. I want to add more height and be like 6'4 - 6'5 to say the least. Of course I would like to get to 6'6 or 6'7 which I don't think is possible. You see I am already the tallest in my whole family and I haven't grown for like a solid year now. I have read up on cjc and I don't see any side effects that would bother me, even I would like to get some of them ! Huge jaw, deepening of the voice, height increase, just the whole body increasing in size.
What would be the dosage and cycle lenght with dac ? I wish I could add 1 inch if it is possible in a single cycle ?
Thanks in advance guys.
Btw, does cjc causes natural hgh supression ? If so should I use mk677 for pct ?

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You shouldn't be using or trying to use anything at your age..You're not finished growing naturally.Keep training and eating ,more than likely all the things your looking for you will have by 25...

A

AnabolicDom

Awards
Ha, nice one �� read my post fully before posting. I want to use it to grow in HEIGHT HEIGHT HEIGHT. Read it ! How am I going to grow when I will be using them at 25 with closed growth plates, huh ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ha, nice one �� read my post fully before posting. I want to use it to grow in HEIGHT HEIGHT HEIGHT. Read it ! How am I going to grow when I will be using them at 25 with closed growth plates, huh ?

Read TMloc's post again. You're too young to be seeking these items.