Need advice.

Mxer936

Awards
I'm fixing to fire up another cycle. I have every kind of gear a man can want. I'm wanting to try a new cycle an looking for info.. ive done test e, tren e Decca with dbol cycles. Been wanting to experiment with maybe test c or test p with tren a an npp? How would some of you guys run it dosage wise an week to week. I am currently on hgh also

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, part of me is like wtf you're making compiling a cycle of drugs sound like asking for advice on putting together a Subway sandwich...just, no.

What drugs you consider using, should be based around what drugs will be best suited to your goal with the cycle, what you've been doing previously (diet and drugs), and what you plan after (diet and drugs, if any).

If you say "gain muscle and lose fat" I swear I'll internet-slap you lol

Mxer936

Awards
Dude, part of me is like wtf you're making compiling a cycle of drugs sound like asking for advice on putting together a Subway sandwich...just, no.

What drugs you consider using, should be based around what drugs will be best suited to your goal with the cycle, what you've been doing previously (diet and drugs), and what you plan after (diet and drugs, if any).

If you say "gain muscle and lose fat" I swear I'll internet-slap you lol
My goal is to get out of the platou that my body has hit. I was running 750 mg test e, with 500 Decca an dbol for 16 weeks. At week 7 I threw in tren e at 500 mg week for rest of cycle. I went from 168 lbs to 208 lbs. Then my body just stayed ther. I ate good an clean for the whole cycle. Been off everything but hgh for 3 months. I'm looking to grow more. Would test p, tren a an npp give me the results or should I jump back on the tren e train an up the dose to confuse my body. Ive also heard of guys around here running higher tren an Decca then test per mg's.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, you won't *need* Tren of any ester in order to grow, but nothing else will compare to the extreme results of tren. And man, I would only use tren very very sparingly. It tends to be nasty as fuk on just about every health level (lipids, organs...everything). In the right circumstances, and given the right "prep" or lead up, you could grow on just Test + NPP and maybe a little Mast. It won't be 40lbs of bodyweight, but it'll be growth. Don't let tren set your standards or expectations.

Also, plateaus can be as much about training/food as drugs, or even moreso. You're only going to do so much growing before mechanisms, or something else, kicks in to stall it. Getting bigger isn't linear. You have to have periods where you back off; surely your familiar with the concept of periodisation? You should be periodising your training, your food, and the drugs.

If you've legit been off 3 months, that's great. I'd 100% advise getting bloodwork though to double check your lipid and CBC values are back in range. Do not blast if they're not.

If you've been eating around maintanence for those 3 months, that's good too. You're kinda primed to grow when you up the calories more. What's your bodyfat at? You'll always have much more successful bulks the leaner you are. So maybe you might want to look at putting on more muscle as a much more long term endeavor....and do a cut first. Your call, of course.

You finished your last blast, dropped all PEDs except hgh? That doesn't sound right to me. Did you PCT? Or still on a low dose of Test?

Last edited:

Mxer936

Awards
Well, you won't *need* Tren of any ester in order to grow, but nothing else will compare to the extreme results of tren. And man, I would only use tren very very sparingly. It tends to be nasty as fuk on just about every health level (lipids, organs...everything). In the right circumstances, and given the right "prep" or lead up, you could grow on just Test + NPP and maybe a little Mast. It won't be 40lbs of bodyweight, but it'll be growth. Don't let tren set your standards or expectations.

Also, plateaus can be as much about training/food as drugs, or even moreso. You're only going to do so much growing before mechanisms, or something else, kicks in to stall it. Getting bigger isn't linear. You have to have periods where you back off; surely your familiar with the concept of periodisation? You should be periodising your training, your food, and the drugs.

If you've legit been off 3 months, that's great. I'd 100% advise getting bloodwork though to double check your lipid and CBC values are back in range. Do not blast if they're not.

If you've been eating around maintanence for those 3 months, that's good too. You're kinda primed to grow when you up the calories more. What's your bodyfat at? You'll always have much more successful bulks the leaner you are. So maybe you might want to look at putting on more muscle as a much more long term endeavor....and do a cut first. Your call, of course.

You finished your last blast, dropped all PEDs except hgh? That doesn't sound right to me. Did you PCT? Or still on a low dose of Test?
I did a big blast of hcg an did a 30 ml of nolvadex that I made up. I stay away from clomid cuz it hurts my stomach real bad. I'm saying my body fat is around 9 or 10 %. I've been cheating sum on my food for a lil bit