Need advice

BigGame84

Well-known member
I'm looking to do a cut next month and a cycle of 11-KT stacked with Androsterone intrigues me. I usually workout around 5pm after work. So I'm thinking 11-KT transdermal in the morning after shower and then BetaAlpha at 4 caps daily.

Would this be a good stack? How should I dose the BetaAlpha? I was thinking 1 cap AM and then 3 caps about an hour preworkout if that makes sense. Any advice suggestions welcome.
 
It is generally optimal to spread out doses over the day as evenly as reasonably achievable, but minimize or skip evening doses if possible testicular suppression is a concern. 300mg Androsterone at 5pm is cutting it kinda close, but what is BetaAlpha?
 
Thanks for the replies. I saw a thread on here saying 3-4 caps of EpiAlpha preworkout would be ideal for aggression but good to know if I workout later in the day it wouldn't be the best idea.
 
Thanks for the replies. I saw a thread on here saying 3-4 caps of EpiAlpha preworkout would be ideal for aggression but good to know if I workout later in the day it wouldn't be the best idea.

with Tetrasorb, it makes it easier to dose. if you take a cap near 5 you aren't going to turn into a Gremlin (psychologically maybe- lol) but hitting a few just might cause you to stay up later
 
Back
Top