Need Advice (Warning: You'll laugh at my noobiness)

marijuana

Awards
Hey guys. My bad if I pissed people off starting here. I'm not trying to do that. Anyways, I started an Introduction thread and said this
Hey, fellas. Marijuana here. I'm a 21 year old which has met his plateau. I have a friend with the genetics of ****ing Thor. Anyways, I'm wanting some "expert" advise from you guys. I want to do AAS but I don't know what to get. I know Super DMZ 4.0 is not what it's put out to be and tbh I don't want to fall for some bull**** FDA approve testosterone ****. I want something that provides great gains. I hope to get that answer from here. It's cool to be on a forum with a ton of dudes who know their ****!

So they told me that this is an introduction thread, my bad.

Anyways, I know since I am 21 that I am at my highest my hormones will ever be. I want to take steroids to boost those hormones up ever more. I'm a healthy 5'9,165 lb,7% BF college guy. I've been training for 2 years. However, I just got a girlfriend and have been slacking on my lifting. That is going to chance though. Um my diet is pretty gross and basic. I'm a health freak so I try nott o eat processed foods. I consume around this:
Carbs: 270 G per day.
Protein: 165 G per day.
Fats: 72 G per day.

I currently am a nerd and I work as a technician at a college. I have my own office so I sit in it. Therefore, the only exercise I get outside of work is running (10 miles a week) and lifting 4 -5 times a week. I just turned 21 (yesterday) too but I don't drink. I'm taking advantage of things so I'm using this spring break to get a good training session in. I will be doing 2 a days.

I know you guys will get mad probably but I saw some DMZ 3.0 laying around my room and I started taking that. I have a weeks supply on it but I don't want to do superDMZ.. Can I have some advice on what to do? I saw that someone tried this natty stack and it's pretty good?

X-gels
EP1C
TR1UMPH
AlphaMax XT

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My advice is try supplements before hormonals.

You are too young man, if you're not competing I don't see any reason here.
Results with natural anabolics can be good, I do like everything you suggested there above, I will also suggest Ergonine to be considered:

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457835130.425819.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2005158

9 ergogenic ingredients (ingredients shown to enhance athletic performance) in one scoop taken daily.
All at studied doses and with the bonus of an enjoyable taste.

This covers your creatine needs, betaine anhydrous, carnitine (LCLT), many things every guy looking to improve performance or physique might call a "staple" and more.

At about $1/day it is great value, too.

That is a natty supp I would suggest to anyone to get some results, not steroid-like results, but definitely a great help

marijuana

Awards
**** what if I just ordered Musclepharm Creatine and take BCAA's haha. Should I just not take my creatine and take the Ergonine? I have preworkout too. Should I take all of them and not take anymore DMZ?

So all I would be taking is

B-nox
X-gels
EP1C
TR1UMPH
AlphaMax XT
Ergonine

Have a healthy diet and consume a lot of calories?

EDIT: ****, Does my profile have a profanity filter or is this whole site non-profanity? BTW I'm a computer guy so I can get passed that word. Ready? Haha ready?fuck

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're 21, trained for 2 years, want to take steroids, and you're taking super DMZ 3.0 for a week.
Have you done any research at all?
Also, you don't need Tr1umph AND Ergonine. Take one at a time.

marijuana

Awards
I'm not taking steroids for a week. I was going to but then I got educated not to.. Okay I'll take Tr1umph off. Ergonine looks good.

marijuana

Awards
Hello? Before I but any of these I'm dropping b-nox cause it broke me out
X-gels
EP1C
TR1UMPH
AlphaMax XT