Need advice: Tri-tren, quad-test, clen, winni cycle..dosage and pct

Lgotserious

Awards
Hey Everyone,

Reposting again here as told i will get better response.

This is my firts time using a forum ever, so please bare with me, I dont understand half the lingo or the terms.

First of all my stats.

November 24,2016 ( In CM)

Chest 105.6
Arm relaxed R 35.2
Arm Flexed L 34.2
Arm Flexed R 35.5
Waist 91
Abdominal100.2
Mid Thigh 62.8
Calf 37

Height 184 cm (6ft)
Weight 91.9KG (202Lb)
BodyFat 18.9%
BMR is 1979kcal (machine at gym calculation)

My goal is like everyone.. more muscle less fat.. get shredded

Background ( Done 2.2 cycles before. lemme explain. )

All were with trainers. I wasnt 100% sure what I was taking or doing..

- First one .. hit 75KG i got so skinny, carb cycling but not enough carbs... got some abs. had zero arms and shoulder, yuk skeltor.

- Second... went up to a 102 Kg , Got massive, lots of body fat.. turned into a walking watermelon blob of muscle and fat.

- Third... cuttin, 2.5 weeks in, massive fight with partner about the roids.. got throwin in the garabage with no Pct... month an months to recover..

NOW. I am planning a cycle by myself to increase my muscles and get rid of my fat.

10 Weeks ( Or more , depends on your advice)

- Three in one Tren ( Enthanate 50Mg, Acetate 50mg , Hexahydrobenzylarbonate 50mg) = 150mg/ML ( 2 bottles of 10ML) ( 2 shots, monday and friday)
- Four in one Test (Enthanahte 100 mg, Cypionate 100Mg, Isocaporate 100MG, Becacanoate 100MG) =400mg/ML ( 2 bottles of 10ML) ( 2 shots, monday and friday)
- Clen 20Mcg tablets x100 pills .. 40Mcg to 80Mcg per day ..Week 1-5
- Oxandrolone 10 x100 pills ... 40 up to 60Mg weeks 5-10
-Caber Dostinex (.5mg per week, every 3rd day)

I need some advice on what to add, any changes, Whats best for the PCT and when to start ?
I have purchased all this already, i also have one box of proviron. I know i will eventually need Nolvadex and HCG for pct.

I plan to keep my calories around 2000 to 2400. 150g Carbs, 270g Protien , 80g Fat. Clean and wholesome sources, not strictly organic though.

Work out 6 times a week. Cardio everday 20 -30 mins. Fasted on some, or before my workout on others.

I really need to get some amazin results this time with no **** ups or distractions.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How did you measure bodyfat? Going by your numbers Id say you are well above 20%...prolly closer to 30.

I dont want to sound like a judgmental prick but you may have a better cycle if you drop some bfat first.

Lgotserious

Awards
How did you measure bodyfat? Going by your numbers Id say you are well above 20%...prolly closer to 30.

I dont want to sound like a judgmental prick but you may have a better cycle if you drop some bfat first.
I paid a nutrionest to do it... with the machine and the pliers.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I paid a nutrionest to do it... with the machine and the pliers.
Was it a DEXA scan? If not, then you wasted your money. Machines (other than DEXA scans) and calipers are only useful for measuring relative changes in body fat percentage, not for getting an absolute value.

Lgotserious

Awards
I dont know... it was 12 euros
I dont care ... as long as i can do it every week or two for progress tracking.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
But not hormones from what i recall
Sounds like youre trying to be thorough, which is good. Id personally get a lipid and full hormone panel done, and buy an upper arm cuff monitor. Youre entering uncharted (for you) waters here, and I think its prudent to Know Thyself prior to jumping in. Especially at higher bodyfats.

Lgotserious

Awards
What is the cuff monitor for ? does it have a name ?

Lgotserious

Awards
Sounds like youre trying to be thorough, which is good. Id personally get a lipid and full hormone panel done, and buy an upper arm cuff monitor. Youre entering uncharted (for you) waters here, and I think its prudent to Know Thyself prior to jumping in. Especially at higher bodyfats.
if its for bloodpressure, they have one in my gym just chilling there for anyone to use.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
if its for bloodpressure, they have one in my gym just chilling there for anyone to use.
Yip. If its a wrist cuff, meh...dunno if itll be much better than nothing but maybe its decent quality.