Need Advice Trenavar

synister

synister

Awards
I found some old bottles of trenavar laying around and figured might as well lol, it's been a while though so I'd like some confirmation on the cycle I've put together thus far and maybe some advice if I'm missing anything

Cycle
Trenavar 40/40/40/40 (20 in morning and 20 at night)
Inhibit-P 1/1/1/1
AndroSurge 1/1/1/1
Defend 4/4/4/4

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT Xtreme 2/2/2/2

If anybody is able to lend some advice and lead me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks brothers

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I THINK that maybe @Hyde has ran Trenavar 2 or 3 times, if I remember correctly.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This dosage seems low or maybe I’m thinking of something else. I thought this needed to be run in the 90mg-150mg range
It is a bit low for trendione, yes. Could even be dienelone for all we know.

synister

synister

Awards
the compound that I have in hand is Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione. I've taken it before at around 80mg for 6 weeks if I remember correctly but everywhere I'm reading online right now says that 4 weeks at 40mg is ideal. I'm not looking for a heavy cycle as I'm just getting re-acclimated after several years of being off

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the compound that I have in hand is Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione. I've taken it before at around 80mg for 6 weeks if I remember correctly but everywhere I'm reading online right now says that 4 weeks at 40mg is ideal. I'm not looking for a heavy cycle as I'm just getting re-acclimated after several years of being off
I would wait until you’re ready to run it properly. No disrespect but the length and dosage is going to do nothing but shut you down. If it were me I’d run it for at least 6wks starting at 120mg.

synister

synister

Awards
I would wait until you’re ready to run it properly. No disrespect but the length and dosage is going to do nothing but shut you down. If it were me I’d run it for at least 6wks starting at 120mg.
so

Cycle
Trenavar 80/80/120/120/120/120 (half in morning and half at night)
Inhibit-P 1/1/1/1/1/1
AndroSurge 1/1/1/1/1/1
Defend 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT Xtreme 2/2/2/2

lookin better? any other recommendations?

D

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
80 would be an absolute minimum, 100-120 would be ideal for 6-8 weeks

synister

synister

Awards
40mg for 4 weeks is a waste of product and time
that's what I was thinking too... I was wondering why tf all these internet sources said 40mg for 4 weeks... I could have sworn my previous trenavar cycles were 80-120mg for 6-8 weeks

80 would be an absolute minimum, 100-120 would be ideal for 6-8 weeks
I think I'll start with 80 to see how my body reacts since it's been about 5 years and move up from there. do ya'll agree with the cycle support/pct or should I add something?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that's what I was thinking too... I was wondering why tf all these internet sources said 40mg for 4 weeks... I could have sworn my previous trenavar cycles were 80-120mg for 6-8 weeks

I think I'll start with 80 to see how my body reacts since it's been about 5 years and move up from there. do ya'll agree with the cycle support/pct or should I add something?
What is in Andro Surge, and Defend?

synister

synister

Awards
What is in Andro Surge, and Defend?
Defend Cycle Support - Powerful On Cycle Support & Liver Assist
Ingredients - Milk Thistle Extract – 1000mg, Peppermint Leaf Powder – 500mg, Saw Palmetto Extract – 250mg, Hawthorn Berry Extract – 150mg, Red Clover – 200mg, TUDCA – 250mg.

Androsurge Estrogen Blocker for Men - Natural Anti-Estrogen, Testosterone Booster & Aromatase Inhibitor Supplement
Ingredients - Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1000iu, Zinc (as Zinc Orotate) 9.5mg, Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 150mg, DIM (Diindolylmethane) 150mg, Rhodiola Root Extract (3% Rosavins 1% Salidroside) 125mg, Eurycoma Longifolia Root Extract 100mg, Bioperine Black Pepper Extract 5mg. Other Ingredients: Hypromellos (Capsule), Leucine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Defend Cycle Support - Powerful On Cycle Support & Liver Assist
Ingredients - Milk Thistle Extract – 1000mg, Peppermint Leaf Powder – 500mg, Saw Palmetto Extract – 250mg, Hawthorn Berry Extract – 150mg, Red Clover – 200mg, TUDCA – 250mg.

Androsurge Estrogen Blocker for Men - Natural Anti-Estrogen, Testosterone Booster & Aromatase Inhibitor Supplement
Ingredients - Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1000iu, Zinc (as Zinc Orotate) 9.5mg, Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 150mg, DIM (Diindolylmethane) 150mg, Rhodiola Root Extract (3% Rosavins 1% Salidroside) 125mg, Eurycoma Longifolia Root Extract 100mg, Bioperine Black Pepper Extract 5mg. Other Ingredients: Hypromellos (Capsule), Leucine.
...... Not Too bad .....

(y)

S

scuncknuts

Awards
I fucking love trenavar. I ran that **** a lot back in the day. I liked lower dose longer cycle. I would recommend staking mk677 and low dose test. You will need the mk for sleep.
I wish I could find some now. Trenavar would be good for underground labs to carry.

Better have some femalEs ready too.

S

scuncknuts

Awards
You don't need all that cycle support trenavar is not liver toxic like methylated orals. It's very suppressive, concider toremafine and hcg

S

scuncknuts

Awards
Androsurge and sinister you can throw in the trash. Trenavar does not convert to estrogen and is not a 17a methylated steroid. Low dose test would be good, avoid alcohol, lots of water and eat a clean diet and smash pussy. A strong PCT is needed

Don't buy that fo fo **** again. If you want to block estrogen buy arimadex. Hellen Keller could find arimadex on the internet

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Androsurge and sinister you can throw in the trash. Trenavar does not convert to estrogen and is not a 17a methylated steroid. Low dose test would be good, avoid alcohol, lots of water and eat a clean diet and smash pussy. A strong PCT is needed

Don't buy that fo fo **** again. If you want to block estrogen buy arimadex. Hellen Keller could find arimadex on the internet
you joined in 2014 and 7 years later you come out guns a blazin lol :p