Need advice on steroids

RoveBMW

Awards
I was wondering if anybody had any tips on finding a good steroid coach who actually knows what they are talking about? I’m located in Houston, TX if that helps

Also is there any videos on youtube like channels anybody can recommend me to learn more about different steroid cycles really looking to listen on a lot of peoples different experiences and their cycle and dosages and just learn more about steroids in general

I want to hop on a cycle but I have done quite a bit of research but I still want to do more, just wondering what’s the best sources for education and if anybody knows any coaches or knows where I can find one

My goal is to have a pretty lean physique not really looking to compete or anything I just want to look really good

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
More Plates More Dates on YouTube is highly educational.

Cayden

Cayden

Awards
Definitely check out More plates More dates. and if you are looking at starting something to get more lean, then test only cycle for 14-16 weeks is definitely a good starting point

Ironsaint

Ironsaint

Awards
You don't need steroids to have a pretty lean physique. Get your diet in check and go from there. Just slapping compounds at your body is not going to do it. Diet diet diet.