Need Advice on Bulking Cycle

Almighty One

Almighty One

Awards
So far this is what I've gotten too from what some people have told me.

Test E 500 mg a week 1-12 weeks (250 on Mon, 250 on Thurs)
Deca 300 mg a week 1-10 weeks (150 on Mon, 150 on Thurs) or (all at once on Mon)
Dbol 40mg ED 1-4 weeks

PCT: Nolvadex on hand, and clomid for after. Also was thinking of including some Liv-52 and Lipoic Acid.

What do you guys think? Just curious on if this is a good cycle or If I should increase anything or add more into my PCT.

I've heard Tren E is also another option besides Deca.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id use exemestane too.

Your first cycle? I personally wouldnt run tren on a first inj cycle. What you got looks primo to me.

Almighty One

Almighty One

Awards
2nd. Some people say to run the Test E to 2 weeks more after the use of Deca, and then use test prop week 13-14 but I feel like that's too much.
Overall I'm trying to increase my mass and strength mainly. I've got the money for a 12 week cycle. As I've heard 10 weeks doesn't cut it but others say that 10 weeks is good.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
10 weeks maybe with a short ester, but honestly 12+ with enthanate IMO.

Deca has a daunting halflife, and its metabolites can stick around in your system (bodyfat mainly) for up to a year or more. Its probably a good idea to finish it a couple weeks before your last test e pin, but the problem this can pose is that deca takes a while to really start showing benefits.

What youve got looks good to me, especially for someone looking to PCT after. If you were going to cruise after, well, different story; Id say run that sh1t longer.

But get some exemestane.