Need advice for AI and PCT with Test E

younghustler6

Awards
Hi guys, I have done 3 cycles in the past one with Sustanon, one with Test Cyp and one with Test Enanthate. Received great results from all but I also received bad sides along with them. I found out later on I was too young when I had started my first cycle at 18 and my last cycle at 22. The guy who introduced me did not inform me I was too young or show me the right way to run a cycle and it screwed up my body. After the first month of starting each cycle I was having ED issues and also got gyno. In each of those cycles I was doing 2cc's a week at 250mg on some cycles and 300mg in the other.

My question to you guys is I'm about to start another cycle on Test E but I don't want to start until I have all the right information and products on hand to prevent these sides from occurring. My main concern is I do not want to have ED issues after the first couple of weeks on cycle like I did in the past. I also want to avoid having the gyno flare up again as they have shrunk down over the past few years and look normal now. What should I be taking/doing to prevent this from happening with this cycle?

I'm 26yrs old, 5'8", 168lbs, my diet is on point been steady lifting for 6 months now. I had to take off from lifting for a little while due to work but have put on 26lbs in the past 6 months keeping my body fat below 8%. If you need any other info from me please let me know...any information/advice is appreciated thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, I have done 3 cycles in the past one with Sustanon, one with Test Cyp and one with Test Enanthate. Received great results from all but I also received bad sides along with them. I found out later on I was too young when I had started my first cycle at 18 and my last cycle at 22. The guy who introduced me did not inform me I was too young or show me the right way to run a cycle and it screwed up my body. After the first month of starting each cycle I was having ED issues and also got gyno. In each of those cycles I was doing 2cc's a week at 250mg on some cycles and 300mg in the other.

My question to you guys is I'm about to start another cycle on Test E but I don't want to start until I have all the right information and products on hand to prevent these sides from occurring. My main concern is I do not want to have ED issues after the first couple of weeks on cycle like I did in the past. I also want to avoid having the gyno flare up again as they have shrunk down over the past few years and look normal now. What should I be taking/doing to prevent this from happening with this cycle?

I'm 26yrs old, 5'8", 168lbs, my diet is on point been steady lifting for 6 months now. I had to take off from lifting for a little while due to work but have put on 26lbs in the past 6 months keeping my body fat below 8%. If you need any other info from me please let me know...any information/advice is appreciated thanks!
Without blood work, it sounds like your estrogen was too high. Did you use an AI such as aromasin? Also , an AI could help with the gyno flare up. Some people do low dose nolva during their cycle to keep gyno at bay.