Need advice.. dizzinesss/brain fog

Ty1990

Awards
Thanks. I really hope this is it. Your TRT doc say he thought the e2 was causing this for you?

Ty1990

Awards
Cool. Every time I really need usps to actually deliver on the delivery date it doesn’t happen lol

Ty1990

Awards
Looks like the Adex should be here today. I’m hoping MAR is legit, and it’s actuallt Adex. Anyone have expeirence with it ?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
why not trying carnitine or ALCAR? I felt the same symptoms whenever I try to raise my testo with any supplement and I've got some relief using carnitine.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the Adex should be here today. I’m hoping MAR is legit, and it’s actuallt Adex. Anyone have expeirence with it ?
with adex? or the lab? adex is perfect for the amount of test your on, good luck bro

Ty1990

Awards
Thanks man. I took .5 after pin yesterday.
Already feel better

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im experiencing the same thing, not bad dizzyness, but noticable...I have some arimadex from MAresearch...I just pinned my 100mg test yesterday, think ill dose .25mg adex tonight and report back to yall tomorrow...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, i have to go get my bloodwork done in about 3 weeks for my 6 week checkup for TRT...how long will adex stay in my system or effect bloodwork?

Ty1990

Awards
Im experiencing the same thing, not bad dizzyness, but noticable...I have some arimadex from MAresearch...I just pinned my 100mg test yesterday, think ill dose .25mg adex tonight and report back to yall tomorrow...
Are you feeling any better?