Need advice before I take something that I don't want to regret later!!!

JonM91

Awards
Ok so I went to Complete Nutrition and asked for products to help me loose stubborn fat I was given a package and was to take
Morning :2 Mega Shred 1 DR1 anabolic supp and 1 Adrenalize
And at lunch the same amount I haven't started them yet and I need some advice from people that know more bout all these supps then I do so please help....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have never taken the product, but after reading some reviews of it online, I'd take it back and get a refund. Can you post up the ingrediant profile?

xvampx

Awards
they recommended the same thing to me. I am trying to find more info on the DR1

ingredients for DR1:
Artemisia Dracunculus, Crape Myrtle, Locoweed-combined 350mg
Stinging Nettle Leaf, 3 4 Divanillyltetahyofuan (95%), 19-nor-DHEA, 1-DHEA- combined 150MG
Zinc Arginate Chelate, 6 7 Dihydroxyberamottin (DHB), BiPerine-combined 25 mg

my concern is taking a liver support or estrogen blocker with the DR1 since it is a natural testosterone booster

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I would take those back bro... there are way better ways to lose fat that are much safer and will be more beneficial... can you tell me your goals and i can give you some advice on what to do...

JonM91

Awards
Well I'm working on the six pack for along time but it just won't show I just want to lose all that fat around my abdominal area like I watch what I eat and stuff but no show or nothing and it's just around my stomach that won't go away

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
cardio and diet will be the key to that man... need2slin and n2burn are two things that i would take if i was you to help with that as well... i think you will find them extremely beneficial to get the six pack

Well I'm working on the six pack for along time but it just won't show I just want to lose all that fat around my abdominal area like I watch what I eat and stuff but no show or nothing and it's just around my stomach that won't go away

JonM91

Awards
Ok so I ordered those 2 products can I take them both at the same time or do I have to take them one at a time

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your supp salesman just sold you a PH are you aware of that? Not to mention, a PH known to add on some extra water weight.