Need a replacement for supremacy. Help plz.

cojack252

Awards
Hi guys. I'm running supremacy x gels and reduce xt. I had a bottle of supremacy left over from my last run. Was looking to buy more but apparently it is discontinued. Does anybody know why? Also do you guys have a suggestion on what is comparable to supremacy so that I could order that ASAP so I can continue to run my stack the way I intended . Thanks so much. FYI so far so good on this run. In week 3 . Was considering adding an anti E in a few weeks to( thoughts on that are welcome too lol) We can get into that more aswell! But any suggestions or help with a replacement for supremacy would be greatly appreciated . Worst case would buy forskolin. But there is more to supremacy than just that. Was thinking alpha max, but if that has cortisol control aswell wouldn't that be overkill with reduce? Any suggestions or ideas would help! Thanks guys! Much appreciated!!!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’d be fine switching it out for Alphamax, the contrisol control in that shouldn’t be too much with Reduce XT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with resolve10. Alphamax xt would work well in this case. Great quality product as well!

cojack252

Awards
Any thoughts on a different supplement to replace supremacy? Something similar preferred. Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

cojack252

Awards
Options I've looked over look like this. Bulk forskolin, and then either m test, test1fy , and/or alphamax. And may add Vaso6 to. Will continue running the reduce xt and x gels and the selection of the ones I just mentioned are to replace supremacy. Any thoughts or suggestions or potential problems with these, please let me knwo. And let me knwo what you may think works best together. Thanks guys! Would like order tonite/tomorrow so I can stay on track. It's been goin as good as can be, don't wanna lose momentum. Wish supremacy was still around!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mtest
Focus Xt
Reduce xt
X gels

Would be a killer stack. Vaso6 not needed but would make it even better

cojack252

Awards
Thinking that either m test or alphamax, with forskolin and Vaso6 will continue to aid in my goals. Just want to make sure that alphamax with reduce xt is not to much cortisol control. Are those ok to stack? Thoughts on rest of additions due to lack of supremacy. ( other supps are reduce xt and x gels... no more supremacy) thanks guys! Have a great day!