Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys I need 1-2 loggers for our new AndroHard product

Lab tested epi andro and randro combo.

No new members.

Plz lmk ur interested and why I should choose u...product is free but I do need 2-3 entries per week for 30-60 days.

Anyone interested?

Attachments

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys I need 1-2 loggers for our new AndroHard product

Lab tested epi andro and randro combo.

No new members.

Plz lmk ur interested and why I should choose u...product is free but I do need 2-3 entries per week for 30-60 days.

Anyone interested?

any idea on pricing yet?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@WesleyInman I’ll throw my name in to log it. I’m well versed with epiandro and have only a little with r-andro. Currently reviewing wild thing untamed preworkout but that’s all. 2-3 posts a week would be no issues and I would probably post more. I’m very interested in this product. I train lower weight higher volume. Also not sure if I have a choice but would love to do the 60 day run

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll toss my hat in.

Turn 41 in two weeks.
5'11.5" or at least I was at one point but more like 5'10" these days.
I was 220 three weeks ago and decided to do little to no carbs <25g/day and have since dropped to about 212.
Currently SLOW cutting I suppose you could say.

Extensive epiandro use over the years but I only ran randro once and it was TD.
I do some "powerlifting" and some bodybuilding mixed with running(5k or +)

Also on TRT and have been since age 27 and not willing to stop if that makes a difference.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@WesleyInman I’ll throw my name in to log it. I’m well versed with epiandro and have only a little with r-andro. Currently reviewing wild thing untamed preworkout but that’s all. 2-3 posts a week would be no issues and I would probably post more. I’m very interested in this product. I train lower weight higher volume. Also not sure if I have a choice but would love to do the 60 day run
Ok sir, I have known you for awhile. Can you PM me shipping info? I will msg you if I don't hear from ya this weekend with some info on the log. And I can ship this for you next week :)

I'll toss my hat in.

Turn 41 in two weeks.
5'11.5" or at least I was at one point but more like 5'10" these days.
I was 220 three weeks ago and decided to do little to no carbs <25g/day and have since dropped to about 212.
Currently SLOW cutting I suppose you could say.

Extensive epiandro use over the years but I only ran randro once and it was TD.
I do some "powerlifting" and some bodybuilding mixed with running(5k or +)

Also on TRT and have been since age 27 and not willing to stop if that makes a difference.

Yes sir I will def choose you as well and can u msg me shipping info and likewise I will msg you this weekend with details

Thank you both and everyone here who took time to comment, etc

Appreciated :)

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok sir, I have known you for awhile. Can you PM me shipping info? I will msg you if I don't hear from ya this weekend with some info on the log. And I can ship this for you next week :)

Yes sir I will def choose you as well and can u msg me shipping info and likewise I will msg you this weekend with details

Thank you both and everyone here who took time to comment, etc

Appreciated :)
Congrats guys! Looking forward to the logs. Wes can you link the logs to this when they are up and running?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Dustin07
Super interested, this might be up my alley. Problem is I'm starting an UltraHard run tomorrow till vacation Feb 9th. So unless I could start this this week like asap I might have to wait till March...

Of course daily logs are my jam.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Super interested, this might be up my alley. Problem is I'm starting an UltraHard run tomorrow till vacation Feb 9th. So unless I could start this this week like asap I might have to wait till March...

Of course daily logs are my jam.
Your a day or 2 late, sorry i thought this would be right up your ally. But scroll up a few, should be good logs from these guys

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your a day or 2 late, sorry i thought this would be right up your ally. But scroll up a few, should be good logs from these guys
Yeah I'm stoked to watch it, seems like a good fit for me in March or April then, let's me stay focused on my current stack, off for 4-8 weeks then maybe give it a spring go