Need a little help

caset23

caset23

Awards
Hello all.

I’m now 44yo, a couple of years removed from disc surgery. 3 ruptured discs. I also had a torn pec back in 2013 which is the last time and only time I did a cycle. (Hdrol) Back surfing now for about a year and working out again, but it’s not as easy getting in shape these days.
I really liked hdrol a lot. It worked really well for me but I know it is no longer on the market. I have a little left in a bottle but not enough to do a cycle with. At my age, I’d rather not go w anything too too wet. If there is something dry that offers something comparable that would be awesome. I’d say my main goal is cutting because my frame and muscularity are still there. Just need to show it. And secondarily, my strength could us a little bump.

Thanks for helping an old man.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello all.

I’m now 44yo, a couple of years removed from disc surgery. 3 ruptured discs. I also had a torn pec back in 2013 which is the last time and only time I did a cycle. (Hdrol) Back surfing now for about a year and working out again, but it’s not as easy getting in shape these days.
I really liked hdrol a lot. It worked really well for me but I know it is no longer on the market. I have a little left in a bottle but not enough to do a cycle with. At my age, I’d rather not go w anything too too wet. If there is something dry that offers something comparable that would be awesome. I’d say my main goal is cutting because my frame and muscularity are still there. Just need to show it. And secondarily, my strength could us a little bump.

Brother .... Please only click that button once.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello all.

First, I want to say that I hope that your back is healing up well and to encourage you to be very, very careful in general. I've had some injuries myself over the years and way too many times I pushed too hard and caused more hand than good.

H-Drol was a great product but you are correct, we are many years past it being available. Some may point you towards international products that claim to be that ingredient; but as someone who works in the industry and has seen quality testing done on many things, I'll tell you that I don't think legit H-Drol exists anywhere anymore.

Back when we (under CEL) made H-Drol, we also made another product Stano product but back then it was only 100 mg. per capsule. A few years back, we brought the ingredient back into our lineup at a higher dosing, now named Stano-Plex 300.

Stano-Plex 300 contains 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 150 mg. VASO6 per capsule and I think that it is the closest thing to H-Drol that is left available on the market. Nice lean muscle and strength gains and it helps with fat loss and hardening up, and most people see a nice increase in libido with it.

You could go with a Stano-Plex 300 cycle alone or a couple of very popular stacks are:

Stano-Plex 300 + M-Test

Stano-Plex 300 + Anabolic Effect + M-Test

Also, for cutting, you could add Lean Edge in with it and it a great leaning and hardening stack while still helping add some strength and lean muscle.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those dry steroids are behind a lot of people's injuries. You can cut on test or nandrolone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello all.

You can cut or bulk on anything, diet determines that, not the gear. If you wanna go the completely legal route there's nothing really left that's strong but you can get decent results stacking 4andro and epiandro if you dose it reasonably high.

Grey area you can still find dmz and msten as well as sarms and peptides. The only oral sarms I'm really a fan of are lgd and rad 140 at 15-30mg each. You can go higher but it will get expensive. And I still would suggest adding some 4 Andro or dermacrine to either of those.

If you look hard enough you can still find hdrol but idk who's is legit these days.

Or you could just do yourself a favor and run 300-400mg of testosterone and get more benifits and less health risks then anything mentioned above

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With2 posts
Some with zero
I can confirm this on my end too. I get pm's a lot of times from people that have little or sometimes zero posts with joint dates that show that they've been a member for a long time. I think a lot of people just like to browse and learn, not necessarily participate.

That's why in my posts I'll sometimes explain things that don't seem like they're in the context of the discussion but to provide a broader overview of things and I'll say something like - this part is for anyone that may be reading but not posting and I want to make sure they're able to understand the conversation, etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can confirm this on my end too. I get pm's a lot of times from people that have little or sometimes zero posts with joint dates that show that they've been a member for a long time. I think a lot of people just like to browse and learn, not necessarily participate.

That's why in my posts I'll sometimes explain things that don't seem like they're in the context of the discussion but to provide a broader overview of things and I'll say something like - this part is for anyone that may be reading but not posting and I want to make sure they're able to understand the conversation, etc.
It was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure I joined and just read for like a year before making a post

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure I joined and just read for like a year before making a post
I can think of a forum that's for a particular sport that I joined just to be able to view an unlimited amount of posts or threads per day and I doubt I have 50 posts in 10+ years and probably never posted at all after a couple months of being on there haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I joined I didn't know much about this stuff, I didn't want to be that guy saying I saw this or I read that and spread the talking parrot stuff that so many people copy and spew as truths. So I read the logs and researched on my own. Then I would start asking questions about stuff I'm about to try. Then I'd give me opinion on stuff I did. Funny enough all the advice I would have gave myself 5-8 years ago I wouldn't do now. I think that's the best part about some of the stuff is that there's really no right or wrong way. No 1 can tell you that something is wrong if it works well for you no matter how many studies say so.

For everything I would advise someone not to do, even with good reasons from personal experience, there's someone out there that practices those things successful. Like tren only cycles and no pct after any cycle. I would tell anyone that that's stupid ideas and I think most people would agree with me. But there's guys that do it with great results and zero side effects so how can I argue 🤷

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I kept getting an error every time I tried to submit. Not sure what happened.
Just ignore the error next time.
You will think it hasn't posted, but it has.
....if you don't see it, just refresh.

caset23

caset23

Awards
Those dry steroids are behind a lot of people's injuries. You can cut on test or nandrolone.
I believe it. I tore a pec after it. Suspected a connection. I think the discs were probably a combo of genetics, job, and a few separate incidents surfing and other things. Oh yeah and age .

caset23

caset23

Awards
You can cut or bulk on anything, diet determines that, not the gear. If you wanna go the completely legal route there's nothing really left that's strong but you can get decent results stacking 4andro and epiandro if you dose it reasonably high.

Grey area you can still find dmz and msten as well as sarms and peptides. The only oral sarms I'm really a fan of are lgd and rad 140 at 15-30mg each. You can go higher but it will get expensive. And I still would suggest adding some 4 Andro or dermacrine to either of those.

If you look hard enough you can still find hdrol but idk who's is legit these days.

Or you could just do yourself a favor and run 300-400mg of testosterone and get more benifits and less health risks then anything mentioned above
Thanks for the reply, man. Yeah my diet is pretty solid . Problem is I work a very sedentary job for 16 hours 4 up to sometimes 12 days in a row. I have 3 kids, one w special needs, so I’m as active as I possibly can be. I squeeze in a workout just about everyday, but I just thought I might see what’s out there.

I did run cjc-1295, ipamorelin, tb500 and bpc-157 post surgery and I felt like it helped me heal successfully and quickly. I couldn’t work out so much at that point though. Maybe I’ll give it another run.

caset23

caset23

Awards
First, I want to say that I hope that your back is healing up well and to encourage you to be very, very careful in general. I've had some injuries myself over the years and way too many times I pushed too hard and caused more hand than good.

H-Drol was a great product but you are correct, we are many years past it being available. Some may point you towards international products that claim to be that ingredient; but as someone who works in the industry and has seen quality testing done on many things, I'll tell you that I don't think legit H-Drol exists anywhere anymore.

Back when we (under CEL) made H-Drol, we also made another product Stano product but back then it was only 100 mg. per capsule. A few years back, we brought the ingredient back into our lineup at a higher dosing, now named Stano-Plex 300.

Stano-Plex 300 contains 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 150 mg. VASO6 per capsule and I think that it is the closest thing to H-Drol that is left available on the market. Nice lean muscle and strength gains and it helps with fat loss and hardening up, and most people see a nice increase in libido with it.

You could go with a Stano-Plex 300 cycle alone or a couple of very popular stacks are:

Stano-Plex 300 + M-Test

Stano-Plex 300 + Anabolic Effect + M-Test

Also, for cutting, you could add Lean Edge in with it and it a great leaning and hardening stack while still helping add some strength and lean muscle.
Thanks, man. Yeah doing great w the injury. Taking it easy. No more pissing contests for me. It was a brutal 2 years of life limping around and when I could walk.

Awesome. Thanks a lot for the info! I’ll definitely check them out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the reply, man. Yeah my diet is pretty solid . Problem is I work a very sedentary job for 16 hours 4 up to sometimes 12 days in a row. I have 3 kids, one w special needs, so I’m as active as I possibly can be. I squeeze in a workout just about everyday, but I just thought I might see what’s out there.

I did run cjc-1295, ipamorelin, tb500 and bpc-157 post surgery and I felt like it helped me heal successfully and quickly. I couldn’t work out so much at that point though. Maybe I’ll give it another run.
I been there lol, used to do a continuous fire watch job 70 hrs a week at a nuke plant. I used to to push ups, pull ups and bw squats randomly through my shift. Not because I was trying to get a workout in but more so because I was so bored I had to do stuff so I wouldn't fall asleep lol

caset23

caset23

Awards
I been there lol, used to do a continuous fire watch job 70 hrs a week at a nuke plant. I used to to push ups, pull ups and bw squats randomly through my shift. Not because I was trying to get a workout in but more so because I was so bored I had to do stuff so I wouldn't fall asleep lol
Oh man, so true. I’m currently wasting away here at work as we speak. Family gotta eat tho. Hopefully you’ve moved on to a better job situation. I’m hoping for an early retirement.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh man, so true. I’m currently wasting away here at work as we speak. Family gotta eat tho. Hopefully you’ve moved on to a better job situation. I’m hoping for an early retirement.
Ya I haven't done that in years. Occasionally I have periods where I'm doing 60 to 70 hours still but it's contractor work so I'm always on the move. Painting mostly