Need a good tricep exercise I can do at home

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I have to do my bench and tricep days at home for the time beings. I'm looking for a good tricep exercise to do here. I can do lying tricep extensions here, at the gym I was doing lying tricep extensions with an ez bar and tricep pulldowns. I have a barbell, two adjustable dumbbells and an ez bar here at the house. So what are my options, dips using the bench? I hate standing tricep extensions with the dumbbells.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
bench dips, close grip bench, close grip push ups, as you said, skull crushers w/ varied grip, dbell kickbacks, one arm overhead dbell extensions, not sure if any of those will bother your wrist or not..

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
do thoses seated dips with your hands on sum 60lb DB,or paint buckets and your legs up on the bench. or leaned over tricep extensions with your body weight(kinda hard to explian theses)

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Your kitchen counter should make a 90 degree angle somewhere like this - |_

Before I invested in a dip station, I used to do my dips there. I've found that heavy, weighted dips are one of the funnest and best exercises for tricep development. My favorite isolation are tricep extensions.