Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Tea with low fat milk & 1/2 spoon of sugar

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I dont really think I'm doing well at this whole cutting thing. Im not noticing any appetite suppression, in fact I seem to be hungrier this last week than normal.

I've been trying to drink milk when I'm hungry instead of eating and havent done any cardio yet....

I suck, haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont really think I'm doing well at this whole cutting thing. Im not noticing any appetite suppression, in fact I seem to be hungrier this last week than normal.

I've been trying to drink milk when I'm hungry instead of eating and havent done any cardio yet....

I suck, haha
That is interesting. Drinking milk when you're hungry lol.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I feel it tricks your body into thinking you've had a small meal when you chug 300-400ml of milk

plus its decent protein & carbs with 0 fat

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beats the purpose of fasting and keeping insulin levels down to allow yohimbine to take effect

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some exotherm!, I loved that stuff

Or alphamine is always great aswell

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OxyMax XT gives a mild energy boost, very strong mood boost and fantastic appetite suppression.

Fat loss is great from Forskolin(cAMP)-Amentoflavone(PDEi)-Higenamine(b2)-Alpha-Yohimbine(a2), very synergistic effects with this combo!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If I can add Eviscerate (Burn Free) or Alphamine, which would you choose?#

or Oxymax?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine until visible ab veins then Eviscerate

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would def try Oxy, the added Forskolin-95 will make a huge difference as well as amentoflavone for fat loss but also the added benefits of enhanced strength. Everyone who's tried it, loved it!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I would def try Oxy, the added Forskolin-95 will make a huge difference as well as amentoflavone for fat loss but also the added benefits of enhanced strength. Everyone who's tried it, loved it!
Aren't I already getting that in SHIFT?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your getting 50mg which is a good dose but when stacked with OxyMax youll be bumping up the Forskolin dose to its max effective dose! Amentoflavone your not getting in Shift. There have been many people who have used OxyMax + Shift and loved the results! I know Levyii and her husband have been using this combo and love it and have gotten great results!
He didn't read the thread (recently)
yea i did

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the title: "not too stim heavy" I defiantly would not recommend OxyMax, I took one cap fasted and felt very stimmed out. It's a good product but too much for me honestly, just saying that based on the title.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea i guess its just personal preference, at 1 cap its pretty mild for me but then again it comes down to tolerance etc.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I can add Eviscerate (Burn Free) or Alphamine, which would you choose?#

or Oxymax?
I'd opt for Alphamine. It is a perfect compliment to Shift.

Eviscerate is a great option at low enough body fat levels though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct, and no need to additional Forskolin-95.

We specifically made SHIFT to be stacked with either Alphamine or Norcodrene, so if you're looking to add anything, Alphamine would be your best bet.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't find OxyMax stim heavy. Great mood boost and clean energy tho.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax hit me pretty hard the first time, but I have anxiety issues.

I feel it's in the same league as Norcodrene and Alphamine stim wise, however I do feel OxyMax has better mood boosting than Alphamine. OxyMax and Shift should be great.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Your getting 50mg which is a good dose but when stacked with OxyMax youll be bumping up the Forskolin dose to its max effective dose! Amentoflavone your not getting in Shift. There have been many people who have used OxyMax + Shift and loved the results! I know Levyii and her husband have been using this combo and love it and have gotten great results!
Just saw this! Yes both myself and my husband LOVE the Oxymax Shift combo. I personally don't think its too stim heavy. I even drink my coffee with the Oxymax. I take one in the am and another combo dose in the afternoon and I sleep just fine. I'm even using it on my bulk just to keep the fat gain as a minimum. Working out pretty fantastic so far. Best fat burner combo I've tried.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Oxymax hit me pretty hard the first time, but I have anxiety issues.

I feel it's in the same league as Norcodrene and Alphamine stim wise, however I do feel OxyMax has better mood boosting than Alphamine. OxyMax and Shift should be great.
Oxymax and Shift are a bad a$$ stack. I highly recommend them together!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yea tried oxy max and like it a lot haven't stacked it with shift ever but stand alone its a very very good product!!!!!!!! Not to stim heavy like u mentioned id like to try it with alphamine though

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea tried oxy max and like it a lot haven't stacked it with shift ever but stand alone its a very very good product!!!!!!!! Not to stim heavy like u mentioned id like to try it with alphamine though
awesome, glad to hear you like it. Do you notice the positive effects on Mood as well?