NECK GAINS

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stallone is like 5'6.. I met him once...i could have picked him up and put him in my pocket. Dolph is 6'4 and and was 250 in Rocky 4 and he stallone look like a gradeschooler
Dolph is insane. A 6’-4” jacked actor who is also a black belt karate champion with a Master’s degree in chemical engineering.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably get some haters with this post..but getting big and jacked when your a little fella is much easier than geting big and jacked at 6'6

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stallone is like 5'6.. I met him once...i could have picked him up and put him in my pocket. Dolph is 6'4 and and was 250 in Rocky 4 and he stallone look like a gradeschooler
I don’t know about that. Columbo was 5’5 and look at him standing next to Stallone in the picture above.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dolph is insane. A 6’-4” jacked actor who is also a black belt karate champion with a Master’s degree in chemical engineering.
That’s human optimization for ya. The Klitschko brothers both have PhD’s and were some of the longest reigning heavyweight champions of all time. The older one, Vitaly, is now the mayor of Kiev.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably get some haters with this post..but getting big and jacked when your a little fella is much easier than geting big and jacked at 6'6

NOW I’M PISSED! Just kidding. I agree with you completely. There’s tons of jacked 5’3 guys. They got short arms, so 16 inch arms appear as if they’re 19 inches on them. The good news is that tall guys look much better jacked when they finally get there. It’s just harder. I’m 6’1 by the way, so slightly above average height.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s human optimization for ya. The Klitschko brothers both have PhD’s and were some of the longest reigning heavyweight champions of all time. The older one, Vitaly, is now the mayor of Kiev.
It sure is.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stallone was like 175lbs in the Rocky movies. I think for one of the Rambos (the one where he helps the taliban, I believe) he was like 150lbs.

Also apparently he permanently injured himself training with Columbo, thought his training was dog**** and never took his advice again.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Plus, your weenie will look smaller if you’re 6 foot 7. Sucks to be u

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay okay guys, talk about this in the “Who’s Got the Biggest D!ck?” thread.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought this was the “who has the biggest dick thread”

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I like and strive for a thick neck and traps, with a small waist that is so well developed it’s flexed when it’s not and pure granite when it is. To me, that’s a powerful look. Ronnie Coleman’s arms and shoulders with Frank Zane’s waist +10 hardness.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed. Im 6’3” and goddamn is it hard to get a pump in the right spots being this tall. Do curls... get elbow pump. Lol wtf is that?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I like and strive for a thick neck and traps, with a small waist that is so well developed it’s flexed when it’s not and pure granite when it is. To me, that’s a powerful look. Ronnie Coleman’s arms and shoulders with Frank Zane’s waist +10 hardness.
So a photoshopped comic book character. ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever you say.
What do you mean whatever I say? No one has ever really topped Ronnie’s size even today, yet alone done it with an insane vacuum pose. What you’re talking about is science fiction or fantasy for the foreseeable future.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you mean whatever I say? No one has ever really topped Ronnie’s size even today, yet alone done it with an insane vacuum pose. What you’re talking about is science fiction or fantasy for the foreseeable future.
I’m glad you see it that way.