NCAA Big Dance

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who are your Elite 8 teams? Final Four team? Championship Game?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid predictions DW :)

Elite 8:
Louisville
Duke
Kansas
Georgetown
Wisconsin
Ohio State
Indiana
Miami

Final Four:
Duke
Ohio State
Georgetown
Miami

The Ship:
Duke
Georgetown

Champ:
Duke

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all about Duke :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not a fan of baseball

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My brother is an MSU fan, so I gotta go against em always..
the funny thing is if they (Duke & MSU) both win, they will meet in the Sweet 16.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
IF KU plays to their full potential they will be in the final four.

kcameron13

kcameron13

Awards
My brother is an MSU fan, so I gotta go against em always..
the funny thing is if they (Duke & MSU) both win, they will meet in the Sweet 16.
Ahhh brotherly love there. That's the matchup I'm expecting, should be a good game.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh brotherly love there. That's the matchup I'm expecting, should be a good game.
Ya if they meet, it will be a good game no doubt.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I couldnt believe they got a #1 seed. Ya they went 31-2.... in a weak conference. Strength of Schedule was #74!!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess we will have to wait and see if they even make it out of the 3rd round, which I don't think they will. They have the easiest region also.

tcdawg32

Awards
Not happy with Pitt losing in first round, I had them getting to second in 8/10 brackets, I really thought it would be my year for a perfect one! Pitt looked like they shouldn't have even been in the tourney

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not happy with Pitt losing in first round, I had them getting to second in 8/10 brackets, I really thought it would be my year for a perfect one! Pitt looked like they shouldn't have even been in the tourney
Wow I'm pissed on them losing. They looked and played horrible. Luckily I didn't have them getting past the next round.

I though this was my year also haha. I've been screaming at the TV all morning.

tcdawg32

Awards
Wow I'm pissed on them losing. They looked and played horrible. Luckily I didn't have them getting past the next round.

I though this was my year also haha. I've been screaming at the TV all morning.
I'm recovering from hernia surgery so I have no choice but to get really into all of the games haha. The Percocet is definitely making some of them more fun to watch than they really are

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm recovering from hernia surgery so I have no choice but to get really into all of the games haha. The Percocet is definitely making some of them more fun to watch than they really are
Percocet huh, that could be fun lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya no sh!t. My friend picked Davidson and I picked Marquette. I'll lose it if they get upset.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya no sh!t. My friend picked Davidson and I picked Marquette. I'll lose it if they get upset.
Did you see that ending?!!!! LETS GOOO :D

tcdawg32

Awards
Hell yeah! Dodged a bullet there! Unfortunately my only perfect bracket left is one of the few I had Oregon losing round one and they are looking solid at the moment

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah! Dodged a bullet there! Unfortunately my only perfect bracket left is one of the few I had Oregon losing round one and they are looking solid at the moment
Ya I picked Oregon on my main bracket

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had Bucknell beating Butler but thats okay cause I have Marquette wnning the next round. I don't think they will play like they did today. Hopefully lol.

tcdawg32

Awards
Dare I ask how anybody's bracket is doing now? Haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ruining my life
Yep same here. If one of my final four teams go out, I don't know what's going to happen. I always come into March telling myself its my year, and this happens haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welp, if G-Town loses, I'm screwed.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess your officially screwed now... Haha
Yep lol. Only chance I have is for my other final four teams to make it and Duke to win it all.

napalm

napalm

Awards
both michigan and michigan state looked good today. i really thought shaka and his havoc would raise hell with the wolverines. they handled them pretty easily though...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, Michigan balled hard on VCU. I thought VCU was going to win. Good call on my part haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya but Kansas didn't look too hot against Western Kentucky and they practically had home field advantage.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure would be haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys think Kansas is going to get by UNC? I do, but that should be a good game.

napalm

napalm

Awards
MSU handled Kansas early in the year at a neutral site. I think it'll be close but Michigan handles it in the end by 7.
i could see this but i'd like to see burke have like 12 assists and 10 points, rather than 28 points and 4 assists. mcgarry is playing absolutely out of his mind right now.