Natural to next level

Alphapharm

Alphapharm

Awards
Guys I’ve been training for good 5years solid, maintaining diet and basic supplements for nutrition etc. I wanna hit 100kg. Currently at 88kg and it’s effort .... keen to get on the gas would love any one with experience with start up plans.

Have a lot of choice of the good stuff but am yet to try anything more than test boosters and over the counter supps.

Hit me up if anyone’s in the same boat or knows of a direction for my goal.

Cheers for know,
Kai
IMG_0571.JPG

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stats?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test cyp or enanthate. 4-500 mg per week split into 2 injections. Run it 10-12 weeks. Get an ai like arimadex for any estrogen sides. Keep it simple, eat good and get plenty of rest.

You have a phenomenal base to start with.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your saying you want to do your first cycle I agree with what the last guy said. Test at 500 solo or with a oral to kick it off. If I was you Where your at now for my first cycle and knowing what I know now, I would do test 500 weeks 1-12, winny at 50 weeks 1 to 4 or 6. Wait about 3 weeks after my last pin shoot 1000hcg EOD for 5 pins and then run clomid for 4 weeks

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, you are starting with a great base and I can only imagine what you could do with a test cycle mentioned already. I run 350mg blasts and can easily pack on 15-20lbs with about 5-6 being clean muscle over 10-12 weeks.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
nothin, he tried test gained 15# probly lost 12# at PCT then lost another 10# while trying to recover then quit lifting alltogether...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothin, he tried test gained 15# probly lost 12# at PCT then lost another 10# while trying to recover then quit lifting alltogether...
I've seen that pic floating around the web for a few years...
Prolly trollin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've seen that pic floating around the web for a few years...
Prolly trollin
Now that you said that, the picture in the op avatar is a different skin color and completely different abs structure then the starting photo he posted lol.