Natural supplements/ Natural ways to increase DHT

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So I was on a cycle assist with tons of saw palmetto and DHT inhibitors, now I'm about to finish pct and need some natty supps/ways to increase DHT for that great post PCT libido!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you're coming out of a proper PCT, assuming you did your research and used the proper SERMs and PCT required, I would first get blood work done to make sure your body is back up and running properly.

If you're looking for a solid libido boost and a complete product to help increase natural test and limit cort and estrogen levels, I'd look into Alphamax XT. It contains stinging nettle, which can help prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT, as well as mucuna pruriens and longjack. These can be helpful in transition out of a PCT to help increase natural testosterone levels. Alphamax XT also contains ashwagandha which can help reduce stress and lower cortisol, and DHAA to limit estrogen production. Its a very complete product that would be very beneficial to follow a PCT and help boost libido

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If you're coming out of a proper PCT, assuming you did your research and used the proper SERMs and PCT required, I would first get blood work done to make sure your body is back up and running properly.

If you're looking for a solid libido boost and a complete product to help increase natural test and limit cort and estrogen levels, I'd look into Alphamax XT. It contains stinging nettle, which can help prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT, as well as mucuna pruriens and longjack. These can be helpful in transition out of a PCT to help increase natural testosterone levels. Alphamax XT also contains ashwagandha which can help reduce stress and lower cortisol, and DHAA to limit estrogen production. Its a very complete product that would be very beneficial to follow a PCT and help boost libido
I've been running Alphamax XT and almost always recommend it every time i see a T booster thread lol. Yes i did use clomid and about 3-4 natty t boosters and some ant-e's for PCT i just got PCT blood work but im 3 weeks in it's not "Stuck" numbers yet. What i mean is the numbers that count are post PCT. My t came in at 1121 so very good there Estradiol was about 37 so i needed to get some inhibit e, my dht from a scale of 16 to 59 was about a 32 so kindve middle to low so that mixed with my E im gonna alter things a bit. My prolactin was so low though so thats why i feel my t was able to skyrocket. Thanks for the advice. I've used Alpha max XT since it dropped man i love Performax* haha

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Serms just kill my libido no matter what my E and T are I think it's because clomid binds in the brain so just gotta wait for the half life to flush, so about 3 weeks post pct it should be out, im also Low Body fat so maybe sooner.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. I've used Alpha max XT since it dropped man i love SNS haha
Are we talking about the same Alphamax XT here?

Glad to see you're being smart about PCT and making sure your body is functioning properly. If you don't mind sharing, what kind of cycle were you running? Sounds like it was something pretty serious haha

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Glad to see you're being smart about PCT and making sure your body is functioning properly. If you don't mind sharing, what kind of cycle were you running? Sounds like it was something pretty serious haha
Yeah by performax that was a complete brainfart LOL. Nah it wasn't a serious cycle compared to this boards standards, just a 12 week LGD run. Im already definitely recovered. My PCT was 75mg clomid weeks 1-2 with Alphamax XT, Testruction (wanted the Butea superba for libido in PCT great for DHT) inhibit-P and Inhibit-E and Performax creatine, week 3 was down to 37.5mg and now this is my last week dropping to 25mg clomid and keeping everything else till libidos back where it was, may throw in sustain alpha and run that for 8-12 weeks just for the resveratrol.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Used CEM's Clomid, first time trying clomid instead of torem never had my T levels this high, hoping i can get them to stick in the 900's as that was my t levels before ever cycling

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
butea superba
creatine
Haha yeah i threw in Testruction by EvoMuse for butea! Thanks mang! i took a break from creatine during PCT as i was bloating, bout to throw it back in though.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Edited thread lol.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eat some sorghum. Known to increase DHT.

Boron increases DHT as well.

Creatine inceases DHT.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Used CEM's Clomid, first time trying clomid instead of torem never had my T levels this high, hoping i can get them to stick in the 900's as that was my t levels before ever cycling
Had similiar experience here, total test >1100!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i wish my hair genetics were better i would just run epiandro all summer long n be lean n jacked.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i wish my hair genetics were better i would just run epiandro all summer long n be lean n jacked.
Yeahhhh I have extremely fast growing hair, my father is 52 and has more hair than me so i assumed i had good genetics, a 12 week run of LGD told me otherwise. LOL.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Yeahhhh I have extremely fast growing hair, my father is 52 and has more hair than me so i assumed i had good genetics, a 12 week run of LGD told me otherwise. LOL.
lol its ur moms dad you have to look at usually. but yea its a pain i ran epiandro for a month at only 300mg and i was loving the effects of dht but i was shedding so much i had to sell my other bottles its not worth it and as soon as i come off it its like bam be bloated all the time again.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
lol its ur moms dad you have to look at usually. but yea its a pain i ran epiandro for a month at only 300mg and i was loving the effects of dht but i was shedding so much i had to sell my other bottles its not worth it and as soon as i come off it its like bam be bloated all the time again.
Lmfao damn we have it rough man! I mean i still have **** tons of hair but the shedding was the type where when you run your hand through your hair in the shower, boom furball.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao damn we have it rough man! I mean i still have **** tons of hair but the shedding was the type where when you run your hand through your hair in the shower, boom furball.
I woulda stopped the LGD that sounds terrible. i never thought i would have problems either at 19 i didnt realize it until 23 after an epistane stanodrol run.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I woulda stopped the LGD that sounds terrible. i never thought i would have problems either at 19 i didnt realize it until 23 after an epistane stanodrol run.
I didnt realize it at first tbh, but then i noticed my hair wasnt getting as oily as usual and i got paranoid and then i noticed with 3 days of my cycle left. Needless to say im done cycling for a while going natty and using DHT shampoo for spot treatment :) already barely shedding maybe 5-10 strands comes out in 1 shower.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I didnt realize it at first tbh, but then i noticed my hair wasnt getting as oily as usual and i got paranoid and then i noticed with 3 days of my cycle left. Needless to say im done cycling for a while going natty and using DHT shampoo for spot treatment :) already barely shedding maybe 5-10 strands comes out in 1 shower.
So do I. this conversation resparked my interest in Butea i actuyally just ordered the 30:1 extract I'm gonna run it as part of a pct to an ostarine cycle im finishing up I'll let you know how it worksout. I dont quite understand how some say this herb is used for hair loss when to me it sounds like it would increase baldness.