Natural sex stack

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
Friends please can you help me. I would like to improve the erection, libido, stamina, for it that is better: use plants like horny goat weed, Maca. or is better to increase Natural testosterone? The plants speak very well. but I just read that says some people have high blood pressure. I would like something that does not have that risk.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anything that helps erections is going to do so by affecting blood pressure. How old are you and do you or your family have a history of strokes or heart issues? If you're young and the answer is no, then I wouldn't stress over it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, if you have a link to the study you're talking about, I'd be more than happy to take a look at it.

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
Also, if you have a link to the study you're talking about, I'd be more than happy to take a look at it.
thank you very much friend. I'm going to look for the page that I read. but I remember saying that the danger is for people with heart problems and that you have to be careful with the dose and not mix with some medications

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
Anything that helps erections is going to do so by affecting blood pressure. How old are you and do you or your family have a history of strokes or heart issues? If you're young and the answer is no, then I wouldn't stress over it.
I am 33 years old. and in my family there are no heart problems

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thank you very much friend. I'm going to look for the page that I read. but I remember saying that the danger is for people with heart problems and that you have to be careful with the dose and not mix with some medications
No worries if you can't find it. It all depends on how the plant is working, but more than likely if it's for helping with erections, then it's probably reducing blood pressure. A lot of times companies are trying to cover themselves legally, but it is good for anybody with cardiovascular issues to stay away from supplements like that, no matter which way they push your blood pressure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cheapest route is: Horny Goat Weed, L-Arginine and Yohimbine HCL (2 to 3 caps)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test + VasoForce XT is the best combination I've ever tried for this. M-Test works great for improving libido and enhancing erection quality and VasoForce XT for increasing erection quality and blood flow.