Natural Anabolics???

antflame

antflame

Awards
So I just found out about natural anabolics being a thing.

I know they’re nowhere near as effective as true anabolic steroids. I was just wondering if there’s anybody that knows if they are truly effective. Also which ones to go for?

Lastly if I compete in natty organizations would using natural anabolics disqualify me? Or is it something that is allowed and/or can’t even be tested for?

Thanks for any help everyone!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you compete under the WADA rules I think you can check if the compounds are banned, before you consume them.

Here's some discussion on the topic of natty supps.

There are plenty more - the Supplement section is your friend in this.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you compete as a natty everybody will be on gear or sarms anyways.
exactly.

OP - as far as I’m aware there isn’t a natural anabolic that is banned (nor that works anything like close to what steroids do). I’m also not aware of anything that could raise your natural hormone levels to those considered unnatural by WADA.

obviously defining natural can get a bit grey i guess but I assume your talking naturally occurring substances in there natural form (and not synthetically made)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sarms aren’t even tested first of all so you can be on stage with 5 sarms in your veins and they wouldn’t know. All of them are on sarms. After that you have the more willing ones who Toy around with short ester timing and use real anabolics. Absolutely nobody is natural in the natural shows. Except the guy that’s actually natural and looks absolutely ridiculous next who the guys who aren’t really.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sarms aren’t even tested first of all so you can be on stage with 5 sarms in your veins and they wouldn’t know. All of them are on sarms. After that you have the more willing ones who Toy around with short ester timing and use real anabolics. Absolutely nobody is natural in the natural shows. Except the guy that’s actually natural and looks absolutely ridiculous next who the guys who aren’t really.
normally pretty easy to spot who’s natty

Attachments

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You may think so, but it's not allways so clear cut.

haha, you can’t use ironhands fake natty spank bank as any sort of evidence bro

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got in big trouble for saying this, but there is no natural anabolic compound. You want to be on creatine 5g/day, beta alanine 3-6g/day and citrulline malate 3g/day. That combined with something like a good carb drink Cytosport during your workout and a good protein like Beverly International Mass Maker after your workout and you will be good.

I don't know if you know training, but do compound lifts and try and increase your weight everytime.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotta beware of those tainted supplements. People getting popped left and right.
Yeah I don’t know why I can’t find all these tained supplements with Tbol and such... 😉

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t believe that dumb azz itonhands is still posting in that thread!
It’s crazy right? When you sit down and think for a second, this guy is posting troll pictures and has been doing it for 3 years. It’s one of the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t believe that dumb azz itonhands is still posting in that thread!
my theory is that he uses it to save storage on his phone and then just logs in to AM when he wants to
Jerk off to some juiced up muscle boys

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my theory is that he uses it to save storage on his phone and then just logs in to AM when he wants to
Jerk off to some juiced up muscle boys
I've heard of bodybuilders who are selling their non-nude pics on onlyfans to gay dudes for money. Might be something to look into. The guy I saw doing it started on reddit posting and got a PM about it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard of bodybuilders who are selling their non-nude pics on onlyfans to gay dudes for money. Might be something to look into. The guy I saw doing it started on reddit posting and got a PM about it.
apparently (I say this as I’ve heard it on a podcast the other day but don’t know if it’s true as I’ve not asked any of my gay friends) that is a thing

as In gay men have a thing for bodybuilders (who they know are straight)? So I can believe that there’s money in it for sure

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
apparently (I say this as I’ve heard it on a podcast the other day but don’t know if it’s true as I’ve not asked any of my gay friends) that is a thing

as In gay men have a thing for bodybuilders (who they know are straight)? So I can believe that there’s money in it for sure
Straight dudes get off on lesbos.... just saying

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No thanks.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starscream, you’re one strange dude.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No thanks.
TBH I would but even with PEDS I don’t really look like a bodybuilder - can’t be arsed setting up an only fans for $7.50 and two dic pics a month

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
TBH I would but even with PEDS I don’t really look like a bodybuilder - can’t be arsed setting up an only fans for $7.50 and two dic pics a month
Oh yeah, he meant selling not buying 😆😆

D'ouh! 🤦‍♂️ Or did he?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah, he meant selling not buying 😆😆

D'ouh! 🤦‍♂️ Or did he?
yeah he was saying straight dudes were selling non nude pics to gay guys on onlyfans. They could have my nudes if they wanted to pay enough.

don’t understand it myself but no issue with someone furiously peeling a thousand bananas while looking at a picture of little whisky 🤷

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Starscream, you’re one strange dude.
You think that’s star scream? Lmao funny fact about him jrock who’s a member here saw star scream not so long ago get banned on another forum where they’re a bit tougher than here and they put a picture of a guy with cum in his face as his profile picture before banning him. Kid really is hated anywhere he goes lmao.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah he was saying straight dudes were selling non nude pics to gay guys on onlyfans. They could have my nudes if they wanted to pay enough.

don’t understand it myself but no issue with someone furiously peeling a thousand bananas while looking at a picture of little whisky 🤷
Yeah yeah I misread (again 😄) and now reread his post. Skimming through too many threads 😵 Should concentrate more.

I thought he was implying that Ironhands has something like that going on..

But yeah I agree if someone wanted to pay me for some pictures of me flexing, then why not. Wouldn't want to show my face though..

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Surely you can take a picture from more different angles than that 😜

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You think that’s star scream? Lmao funny fact about him jrock who’s a member here saw star scream not so long ago get banned on another forum where they’re a bit tougher than here and they put a picture of a guy with cum in his face as his profile picture before banning him. Kid really is hated anywhere he goes lmao.
how old is the guy?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think he was in his late 30s early 40s? I could be wrong
Because you said kid, i also thought he was my age, like 23, but with some kind of ocd, even worse than mine.

i mean starscream

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because you said kid, i also thought he was my age, like 23, but with some kind of ocd, even worse than mine.

i mean starscream
I definitely always still think you are more like mid 30s even through I’ve known your 23 for a while 😂

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't know why you're confusing me with someone called starscream. I don't know what to say to prove a negative?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are starscream, only you are not aware of it yet.

@Whisky mid 30s wtf man hahaha i am already petrified by how fast years pass
Maybe cause' you seem as burnt out as we 'older cro's' 😁

(Jk, no offense)

Last edited:
RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are starscream, only you are not aware of it yet.
I don't know how to prove to you I'm someone I'm not. I'm here to ask questions and help out people if I know the answers to their questions. I'm here to dedicate my username to the work of Dan Duchaine, one of the true legends of bbing that brought so many supplements we use nowadays to regular use it's amazing. I'm happy to share some of his writings with anyone, just send me a PM. I don't have all the Dirty Dieting Newsletters or his Muscle Media 2000 newsletters (I think they're called?). But, I encourage anyone to look him up and read about him.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No offense, i feel old as fuk.
It's not the years, but the miles. You've done sh1t, been to places. I kind of feel like I've not done much. And I know I won't ever stop being childish = )

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not the years, but the miles. You've done sh1t, been to places. I kind of feel like I've not done much. And I know I won't ever stop being childish = )
How young are you?

Thats the thing...you suddenly wake up one day, start shaking, anxious as all hell, pressure in your chest feeling like you wasted all this time and a huge part of your youth is gone man you are no longer a young buck you were until recently, all because you expected things to happen by themselves.

You realize how much you missed out and nothing can bring back that time.

You are also faced with your own mortality and realize that time to act is now or never (it has been 5 years ago but you cant change that). There really is nothing more to it. All those things you want to do and experience...it all starts now...or they may as well never happen.

I dont know, they say you really start living when you finally fully grasp that you only get one life and thag within that life you are only getting older.

We'll see how things develop from here on.

They tell you life is a journey so that you can be a good little boy keep your head down and arrive safely to your grave.

I say life is like a song...or a dance. There is no end goal. The end goal is simply to be and do, whatever that means to you.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How young are you?

Thats the thing...you suddenly wake up one day, start shaking, anxious as all hell, pressure in your chest feeling like you wasted all this time and a huge part of your youth is gone man you are no longer a young buck you were until recently, all because you expected things to happen by themselves.

You are also faced with your own mortality and realize that time to act is now or never (it has been 5 years ago but you cant change that). There really is nothing more to it. All those things you want to do and experience...it all starts now...or they may as well never happen.

I dont know, they say you really start living when you finally fully grasp that you only get one life and thag within that life you are only getting older.

That's why they send the young off to war instead of the old because when you're that age you just feel invincible and you can do anything and it won't hurt you. But, I can tell you down the line it can hurt you.

I just had my birthday recently and turned 40 and I realized I never expected to live this long. I was honestly pretty depressed about it. I'm not quite at the point of buying a Corvette and picking up 18 year olds, but I feel kind of like I'm having a mid life crisis.

I was searching for something on YT and I came across this song. I don't really like new country, just old stuff, but this song really spoke to me. It's a country song, but it's not too bad, but be forewarned if you're not a country fan. :)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How young are you?

I'm 33. I kind of had a little bit of that what you mention for a year or a two when I turned 30. But it was a bit more thinking what should I have accomplished by now. Seeing and hearing some friends creating families, making solid careers (at least on paper and in terms of income) buying houses and all that. Felt like I have nothing. Well I still don't have any of those, but I've kind of stopped caring 🤷‍♂️ Going with the flow or what ever.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's why they send the young off to war instead of the old because when you're that age you just feel invincible and you can do anything and it won't hurt you. But, I can tell you down the line it can hurt you.
I almost died on 2 occasions in the past few years. I am definitely aware of it.

But i am also aware that i am going to die no matter what. I look back 5 years into the past, still didnt do most of the things i planned to.

Its not the end of the world, but things arent going to happen by themselves.

Interesting that people often times go through a crisis at around 40 yo. I guess they are in a rush until then and they fail to slow down a bit and ask themselves what they really want out of life. And then, faced with their own mortality, they try to make up for that time.

I think about that a lot when i watch my friends. Doing all kinds of crazy stuff and complaining they aint got no time to do sth they really want to,

I am like...yes its all fine to save for retirement and all, i also do. But...do you really wanna enjoy your life when you are 65, rather than 25...or 40? I mean, whats the point?

I would rather for us to fully enjoy it while we are still able-bodied.

And in the end, to lighten up the mood a bit..i dont see anything wrong in you picking up an 18 year old here and there. Sure, i dont see it as a lifestyle worth living for, but every now and then, its good to mix things up.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 33. I kind of had a little bit of that what you mention for a year or a two when I turned 30. But it was a bit more thinking what should I have accomplished by now. Seeing and hearing some friends creating families, making solid careers (at least on paper and in terms of income) buying houses and all that. Felt like I have nothing. Well I still don't have any of those, but I've kind of stopped caring 🤷‍♂️ Going with the flow or what ever.
I feel you man. I don't have a family either, so I'm on my own, but it means I can do whatever I want. I don't know your political leanings, but Bill Maher had a funny joke about how many people are not having families nowadays. I'll post a link instead of embedding it.

Bill Maher - Single People. The joke about people being single nowadays starts at 4:17 incase that link doesn't work.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im 39 myself and to be honest I have few regrets.

I will always say to people in their early 20s and early 30s to live life without fear of the unknown, step out of the comfort zone and try all the stuff their gut says to do. I’ve upped sticks and moved from one part of the country to another a few times. I’ve left a couple of safe well paid jobs, I’ve taken all the various drugs, ended up in weird crazy situations, almost been stabbed (twice) but **** I felt alive during it all.

with my kids I have to be responsible and lead a more sensible life in that regard nowadays but I’ll still try anything once, bird wants to wank me off with a handful of nettles, fucking go on then. I always say you don’t know what you like if you never try stuff.

not just kinky **** either, play different sports, listen to different music, different ways of training etc

if you’ve never read the dice man I highly recommend it, sort of along these lines.

we live once boys, I don’t intend to go to my grave wishing I’d done something I had the chance to.

regrets will occur, some days you’ll wake up feeling sore with the realisation being pegged with an XL strap on is too much but 🤷 I regret not getting into fitness earlier, my loose skin will never go and I could have fucked more in my 20s for sure but back then I also felt invincible and didn’t care about my health.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its always those situations where you stepped out of your comfort zone that create memories.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will always say to people in their early 20s and early 30s to live life without fear of the unknown, step out of the comfort zone and try all the stuff their gut says to do. I’ve upped sticks and moved from one part of the country to another a few times. I’ve left a couple of safe well paid jobs, I’ve taken all the various drugs, ended up in weird crazy situations, almost been stabbed (twice) but **** I felt alive during it all.

I think that's a good way to live except when it comes to drugs. There are so many rec drugs out there nowadays that we haven't seen in centuries past that it's ridiculous. Everyone says "I'll just moderate when I do rec drugs", but hardly anyone does. It's so easy to get addicted to a substance and then start using it and making excuses why you're doing it.

One advice I would give to younger people is to be EXTREMELY careful with rec drugs. I take a very libertarian viewpoint when it comes to drugs. If you're old enough and you're mature enough (very important - it's hard to gauge your own maturity level, really you need someone to be honest with you about it.) I think the Portugal model for drugs is the right way forward for this country.

But, there is just so much stuff out there to experiment with and so easy to get it's hard to say no (No, I'm not parrotting Nancy Regan here - in fact, here's a joke about that whole just say no thing).

But, you have to have some common sense. I've known bodybuilders who use Valium to fall asleep because it inhibits cortisol production. I've known bodybuilders who would use oxycodone instead of NSAIDs/Tylenol because NSAIDs inhibit muscle protein synthesis.

The point is, you can make excuses for everything, but just be reasonable in your usage.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that's a good way to live except when it comes to drugs. There are so many rec drugs out there nowadays that we haven't seen in centuries past that it's ridiculous. Everyone says "I'll just moderate when I do rec drugs", but hardly anyone does. It's so easy to get addicted to a substance and then start using it and making excuses why you're doing it.

One advice I would give to younger people is to be EXTREMELY careful with rec drugs. I take a very libertarian viewpoint when it comes to drugs. If you're old enough and you're mature enough (very important - it's hard to gauge your own maturity level, really you need someone to be honest with you about it.) I think the Portugal model for drugs is the right way forward for this country.

But, there is just so much stuff out there to experiment with and so easy to get it's hard to say no (No, I'm not parrotting Nancy Regan here - in fact, here's a joke about that whole just say no thing).

But, you have to have some common sense. I've known bodybuilders who use Valium to fall asleep because it inhibits cortisol production. I've known bodybuilders who would use oxycodone instead of NSAIDs/Tylenol because NSAIDs inhibit muscle protein synthesis.

The point is, you can make excuses for everything, but just be reasonable in your usage.
agree that addiction can ruin people, but it can also make them stronger (I’ve been through rehab for cocaine and was an alcoholic for years - been sober 9 years on March 15th) - no question I’m a more resilient person today.

thing is, anything done to excess can be damaging. Someone spends all their time working, they miss there kids growing up for example.

drugs can be physically addicting but they also tend to give you the wildest experiences. I would never suggest to anyone to use them, but I’ll never scare my kids off trying things (I’ll just make sure they know they can come to me if it starts to go wrong).

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

with my kids I have to be responsible and lead a more sensible life in that regard nowadays but I’ll still try anything once, bird wants to wank me off with a handful of nettles, fucking go on then. I always say you don’t know what you like if you never try stuff.

not just kinky **** either, play different sports, listen to different music, different ways of training etc

if you’ve never read the dice man I highly recommend it, sort of along these lines.

we live once boys, I don’t intend to go to my grave wishing I’d done something I had the chance to.

regrets will occur, some days you’ll wake up feeling sore with the realisation being pegged with an XL strap on is too much but 🤷 I regret not getting into fitness earlier, my loose skin will never go and I could have fucked more in my 20s for sure but back then I also felt invincible and didn’t care about my health.
I will write that Dice man down and see if I can get a hold of a copy.

I've seen at least two different short articles about what people regret on their death beds and pretty obviously many say some thing(s) they never did/went after. Almost never something that they did. And very common especially among people who invested a lot on their careers is not spending enough time with their loved ones.

I don't know about when you're in your death bed, but I think in general wether a person has regrets at some age of their past is a lot to do with the persons attitude towards the subject. A person who has done a lot of work for his career, what ever it may be and be succesfull, could be having no regrets. They were good at what they did and they shined. And if the same person just had fun and lived wildly, they would still be having no regrets, they have lived life to the fullest. That's my view on it at least. You can't live life perfect, but you can decide is the past worth to be regretting, since you can't change it and it has brought you here.

Not really sure how we got here, but we have completely effectively trashed OP's thread on natural anabolics, as many of us here have a tendency of doing 😄 I blame @CroLifter he's so dramatic 😉

Last edited: