Natural anabolics to perserve muscle on cut

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what type of anti catabolic supplements would yall recommend? I was looking into hydra head x but cant find it in stock anywhere

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diet and training dependent but here is what I’ve had success with recently:

1) Evomuse BMP: Recomp and increased “efficiency” of my training/nutrition. Seems to get a lot of “recomp” positive reviews so worth checking out.

2) Olympus Labs Ep1logue: I noticed increased endurance, lbm retention, and hardness when run in a deficit (I’ve used it several times that way due to how enjoyable it was).

3) CEL Anabolic Effect: haven’t personally ran on a cut, but during a surplus I saw amazing gains in strength, muscle fullness, and endurance, which I can only imagine would help out in a deficit to keep training intensity up and maintain performance and muscle (next time I go to drop weight I may try this in that scenario).

On top of the basics these would be my current options to look into.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote

1) Evomuse BMP: Recomp and increased “efficiency” of my training/nutrition. Seems to get a lot of “recomp” positive reviews so worth checking out.

2) Olympus Labs Ep1logue: I noticed increased endurance, lbm retention, and hardness when run in a deficit (I’ve used it several times that way due to how enjoyable it was).

3) CEL Anabolic Effect: haven’t personally ran on a cut, but during a surplus I saw amazing gains in strength, muscle fullness, and endurance, which I can only imagine would help out in a deficit to keep training intensity up and maintain performance and muscle (next time I go to drop weight I may try this in that scenario).

I already plan on running ep1logue towards the end of my cut I did it last prep and got insane dryness and vascularity as for anabolic effect I just got running 2 bottles on my bulk so wanna take a break from that and not really interested in bmp cause it has anti androgens in it

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BMP is supposed to be king but I have yet to try it yet. I have used Ep1logue multiple times in the past with great success. I even was able to gain some strength despite being on a cut and losing weight.

Another good one would be the TD Epi spray that Apex Alchemy produces. I ran 1 bottle which lasted 40-50 days and it helped me lean out very well.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP is supposed to be king but I have yet to try it yet. I have used Ep1logue multiple times in the past with great success. I even was able to gain some strength despite being on a cut and losing weight.

Another good one would be the TD Epi spray that Apex Alchemy produces. I ran 1 bottle which lasted 40-50 days and it helped me lean out very well.
One bottle lasted you 40-50 days?!? A bottle usually lasts me about 10 days.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Very good options here. I think a lot of the popular bulking products would serve a double purpose as muscle preservers in a deficit, provided your Calories weren't cut too drastically.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Very good options here. I think a lot of the popular bulking products would serve a double purpose as muscle preservers in a deficit, provided your Calories weren't cut too drastically.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BMP & AE get my vote.
So far I have ran both for about 8 weeks and both have helped me lean up, recomp, and improve my body composition. Personally can not go wrong with either.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn’t get any better than CEL Anabolic Effect and SNS X gels. Leaning more toward AE because with lower calories the soreness/inflammation from the X gels May be a bit more noticeable

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn’t get any better than CEL Anabolic Effect and SNS X gels. Leaning more toward AE because with lower calories the soreness/inflammation from the X gels May be a bit more noticeable

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CEL Anabolic Effect for sure! A lot of positives on it as well as BMP.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone. On low carb and it still gives me insane pumps, strong GDA properties. Great for recomp