Natural Anabolic supplements effects compared to mild anabolics and Sarms

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey everybody,

I finally could have my hands on CEL AE since months, it's going to be my first run. I started wondering something lately and would like what you have to say about that ppl.
If we were to compare pronlonged runs of natural anabolics ( only the ones that are effective on most individuals) for about 12-16weeks or even more like AE, BMP or maybe a stack that is powerful (if you have one in mind, please tell me) in term of strength and especially muscle gains, To a mild steroid/SARM cycle (considering the loss of glycogen, the need to help the HPTA get going well again in pct, and the other usual factors). Will the non-natural anabolics still outperform the naturals in the mid term?

Thanks.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My stack (staple for over 3 years) has been Vector, Folidrone and BMP. imo, it rivals 20mg Ostarine. If x-gels were added, I could see it doing better than Ostarine (slightly). My joints can't handle ARA. I cannot see anything natural doing anymore than that. I have subbed AE for Vector and did not notice much of a difference, in fact, I got more from Vector in terms of how this stack performed.

And to add, I use Top Muscle on chest / shoulders twice a week and cycle Viron and use support supps like Citrulline, Agmatine, Nitrates, Glycerpump, Aminos, Glutamine, Vitamin D, Gut Health, ZMK.

Last edited:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah no comparison of a sarm/ph to a natural product. Then start comparing prices then it is really no comparison.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll spend 2-3 times as much to get something maybe equal to some of the more mild anabolics, but a lot of natural anabolics have health benefits whereas the non-natty stuff is usually detrimental to your health, so that's something to consider too.

semtex

semtex

Awards
The natural products are safer health wise. Sarms and PH's are garbage. If you want safer and better results with steroids you need to pin

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
I wish i could get back all the $$$
I spent on the hyped marketing natural anabolic
Supplements

semtex

semtex

Awards
People think that natural anabolics work as good as steroids and that's not the case not even close but with a clean diet you'll see results leaning effect and maybe 1 or 2 pounds of muscle, and muscle fullness. But your not going to gain 5 or 10 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks. And most time the weight you gain with steroids is glycogen. And if your not cruising it's very hard to keep that weight on.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing that is natty will give you anything remotely close to anabolics. As far as SARMs, they could be hit or miss. They are gray to start, and on top of that, there is no way to truly know you are getting what you think you are getting.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta consider long term effects and overall lifestyle too. I have lost my interest in sarms or anything even mildly suppressive.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for the opinions. Yes I was talking about all factors, from the net results after post cycle, to side effects long and short term.