Natural Anabolic cortisol control needed?

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
Do you need a product like Invictus after a stack of Laxogenin (Iconogenin) & Epicatechin?

Or something like CEL Anabolic Effect?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you need a product like Invictus after a stack of Laxogenin (Iconogenin) & Epicatechin?

There is never really a bad time to introduce something like invictus. It’s can only help you with the stack. Plus with code chef it is very cost effective.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
There is never really a bad time to introduce something like invictus. It’s can only help you with the stack. Plus with code chef it is very cost effective.
Awesome, looks like I will be adding it, seems like there's nothing but positive reviews on it.

Thinking of buying the huge supplements Insanity Stack, but as I research I'm finding many different options.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You definitely don’t need to. But it would stack fine or be fine after. I think laxogenin is supposed to offer some cortisol control as well, but I don’t remember for sure.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You don't need to use anything for cortisol control after Epi-Plex or Anabolic Effect but you can stack something like Invictus or Reduce XT with them if you'd like to or use afterwards. You just don't 'need' to.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
You don't need to use anything for cortisol control after Epi-Plex or Anabolic Effect but you can stack something like Invictus or Reduce XT with them if you'd like to or use afterwards. You just don't 'need' to.
Thanks for the reply, I figured as much but the confirmation helps quite a bit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply, I figured as much but the confirmation helps quite a bit.
No problem at all. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed here! Both are great options for cortisol control. I've reduced reduce xt numerous times with good results.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
Another question for you, I can't seem to find much info related to age and cortisol lowering products. Is it okay for a 21 year old like myself? I see on the website the reccomend no lower than 21, so it seems like I may be cutting it close.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

how did you like the iconogenin?

i am overdo to run it again, it's been awhile.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another question for you, I can't seem to find much info related to age and cortisol lowering products. Is it okay for a 21 year old like myself? I see on the website the reccomend no lower than 21, so it seems like I may be cutting it close.
I'm confused. Are you looking on the SNS website or a retailers website?

I've read everything on the product now several times on our website to see if there's a typo or something and can't find it. On our site, it says: This product is intended for healthy adults over 18 years of age.

If its a retailer website, we can't control what they put on there but if they put 21, there's really no reason to.

Cortisol is not specifically dependent.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
I'm confused. Are you looking on the SNS website or a retailers website?

I've read everything on the product now several times on our website to see if there's a typo or something and can't find it. On our site, it says: This product is intended for healthy adults over 18 years of age.

If its a retailer website, we can't control what they put on there but if they put 21, there's really no reason to.

Cortisol is not specifically dependent.
Got it, I should have clarified that it was the Invictus that has a 21 and over disclaimer on it, thank you again for the reply!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got it, I should have clarified that it was the Invictus that has a 21 and over disclaimer on it, thank you again for the reply!
Ah okay. That makes sense. I was super confused. I read the Reduce XT write up over and over thinking I was going crazy missing something lol.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
Ah okay. That makes sense. I was super confused. I read the Reduce XT write up over and over thinking I was going crazy missing something lol.
Haha my bad! I think i'm going to use CEL products instead of some of the others i've researched. I'm gonna step up my diet, sleep, and try Anabolic Effect w/ Epi-plex & invictus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha my bad! I think i'm going to use CEL products instead of some of the others i've researched. I'm gonna step up my diet, sleep, and try Anabolic Effect w/ Epi-plex & invictus.
That should make for a very good stack. I hope you'll enjoy.

If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most of those disclaimers are just for covering their own butts, not a hard rule. Minimizes risks to them if they have a warning against children using it. That said, it’s probably best if only used by adults.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
That should make for a very good stack. I hope you'll enjoy.

If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know.
Do you happen to know when AE & Epi-Plex will be back in stock?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you happen to know when AE & Epi-Plex will be back in stock?
Anabolic Effect is back in stock now. Just arrived back in today.

Epi-Plex is supposed to ship out to us tomorrow or the next day along wit Lean Edge and PCT Assist. Those should probably be in on Monday or Tuesday :)

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
Anabolic Effect is back in stock now. Just arrived back in today.

Epi-Plex is supposed to ship out to us tomorrow or the next day along wit Lean Edge and PCT Assist. Those should probably be in on Monday or Tuesday :)
Nice! Should I go for a two month supply on my first stack?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 months goes by so fast, I'm typically stocking 4-6 months at a time. Personally I haven't needed to come off either of these supps, and been using them for around 3 months each. That's just me though, you do you.

Kicking myself for not stocking up more on BMP last time I got some, having a tough time finding it now, got about 2 months left...

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how did you like the iconogenin?

i am overdo to run it again, it's been awhile.
Hw is iconogenin in general compared to oral? Ive tried oral laxogenin from hi tech at 200mg per day and I get good pumps and joint relief but thats about it no strength gains. If transdermal would do the same thing fr me would it even be worth it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hw is iconogenin in general compared to oral? Ive tried oral laxogenin from hi tech at 200mg per day and I get good pumps and joint relief but thats about it no strength gains. If transdermal would do the same thing fr me would it even be worth it?
iconogenin gets very good reviews--type it into the search function here at AM and you should be able to get a feel for it...as far as a comparison i can't help since iconogenin is only laxo product i have tried.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice! Should I go for a two month supply on my first stack?
I would say 2 month supply because you want to run them at least 8 weeks. Most people run them 12 to 16 weeks or stay on them continuously.

And that's not me trying to sell you something, its just being honest in that with the way the supply chain is right now you run the risk of it not being available when you need it. I'm the same with with stuff I use from other companies - example.... where I used to would buy 1 month at a time on some of my basic supps from NOW Foods I normally try to buy 3 months at a time now bc they're running at about a 30% out of stock rate.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
I would say 2 month supply because you want to run them at least 8 weeks. Most people run them 12 to 16 weeks or stay on them continuously.

And that's not me trying to sell you something, its just being honest in that with the way the supply chain is right now you run the risk of it not being available when you need it. I'm the same with with stuff I use from other companies - example.... where I used to would buy 1 month at a time on some of my basic supps from NOW Foods I normally try to buy 3 months at a time now bc they're running at about a 30% out of stock rate.
I went ahead and ordered two before you could reply, got jumpy and pulled the trigger. I might pick up one more just to be safe, but i definetly want to stack this with Epi-Plex :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went ahead and ordered two before you could reply, got jumpy and pulled the trigger. I might pick up one more just to be safe, but i definetly want to stack this with Epi-Plex :)
That's a great stack. We have Epi-Plex in transit to us (with Lean Edge and PCT Assist also) and it should be in on Tuesday I hope.

In regard to your other question, my opinion is that if you're going to run Epicatechin to make sure you run an effective dose which imo is 600 mg. per day with Bioperine/Piperine, which would be 2 capsules of Epi-Plex.

I'm not a fan of oral Laxogenin, but if someone does choose to use it, I'd say make sure you use the effective dose of that as well. I don't respond well to Laxogenin to begin with but if I was going to use it I would use Iconic's topical Laxo.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would you run a laxo/epi supplement like Anafuse or would you rather run just pure epi?
I'm definitely a fan of Anafuse. I've ran it numerous times with good results. I feel the sweet spot is around bottle two if you run two bottles of Anafuse back to back. I've ran it during a cut and bulk. Works great for recovery and strength during a bulk when I tend to try and push heavier weight. It also works well during a cut and aids on holding on to the lean muscle mass.

A lot of great reviews on it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
That's a great stack. We have Epi-Plex in transit to us (with Lean Edge and PCT Assist also) and it should be in on Tuesday I hope.

In regard to your other question, my opinion is that if you're going to run Epicatechin to make sure you run an effective dose which imo is 600 mg. per day with Bioperine/Piperine, which would be 2 capsules of Epi-Plex.

I'm not a fan of oral Laxogenin, but if someone does choose to use it, I'd say make sure you use the effective dose of that as well. I don't respond well to Laxogenin to begin with but if I was going to use it I would use Iconic's topical Laxo.
Quick update, looks like I'm going to be stacking AE+X-Gels and Sleep Assist XT. I'll be posting my progress as soon as I start.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update, looks like I'm going to be stacking AE+X-Gels and Sleep Assist XT. I'll be posting my progress as soon as I start.
I think you'll really enjoy that stack. If you have any questions or need any help, just let me know.

You're welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to give you my email and other contact info.