Natural ai's? Aromasin once a week?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So crusing blasted 300 npp and 300 test and anavar and my ai was aromasin 12.5 mg twice a week and kept estrogen in place.

Now im cruising on test 200 cant get bloods done till a few weeks so trying to dial iny estrogen. Not sure if I even need ai? But feel like I hold a little water in my face without the ai. Is aromason useless once a week or wvery 5 days? But dont really want to have to take an ai year round.

Any natural stuff or otc stuff for estrogen control you guys reccomend?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Divide your dose into daily injections. Get bloods done if you feel like your E2 is high, but most likely you'll be fine without an AI at that dose.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Divide your dose into daily injections. Get bloods done if you feel like your E2 is high, but most likely you'll be fine without an AI at that dose.
Thanks man. Split test dose into daily injections? Does aromasin help when dosed once a week or e5d?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man. Split test dose into daily injections? Does aromasin help when dosed once a week or e5d?
Yes, split test dose into daily injections.

Exem absolutely will help, if you need it. It's all I use, personally. I wouldn't take it unless you feel a need though. Run your test for a while and see how you feel without it. If you start to think you may have high E2, go get bloods drawn.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, split test dose into daily injections.

Exem absolutely will help, if you need it. It's all I use, personally. I wouldn't take it unless you feel a need though. Run your test for a while and see how you feel without it. If you start to think you may have high E2, go get bloods drawn.
Thanks man dont think I can do daily injections due to work though. Dont really get any bad high estro sides just feel like i hold a bit of water in my face.