Natty test support for aging farts

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im a previous AAS user, blasting and cruising for 4 years. Been off for more than a year now, finally feeling like I am 100% recovered as the lifts are going back up and physique is improving yet again. Libido is going up as well.

I am 35 now, and my test level is going nowhere but downhill from here. I will eventually TRT, but just not yet, probably not before my 40s. Dont plan on going back on AAS.

What are the proven test suppports for the aging farts? Ashwaganda and Shilajit are popular. Is LJ100 legit? There is a site that has a good bogo deal on Nutrex Tested (LJ100+Boron), was wondering if its worth a try.

We are also going to try for a child soon, are there anything that is proven to increase fertility?

Thx any recommendation.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just get m-test. I personally don't like it due to the ash, which disagrees with me, but if it doesn't disagree with you, will easily take the cake for your needs.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
52 years old here. Black Lion Research Viron is a tried and true (LJ100) product and you get more for your money. It was recently on sale for almost 1/2 price (around 22$ a bottle). Their are discount codes on this board.
MTest (comprehensive test booster with longjack) by Competitive Edge Labs is super popular on this board and a great great value. If you want to go the test booster root, I really think you should look into the tons of positive feedback on this product on this board.
Personally, I don't run a test booster (but have tried many of them over the years). I feel I get much more for my money (more results, feel better) taking the following:

1) BMP (by evomuse) and / or
2) Anabolic Effect (AE) (by Competitive Edge Labs/ CEL) and / or
3) Folidrone (Black Lion Research).

You could add Mtest to any one of these or all of them.
I would run one product for at least a couple of weeks before adding another.
I have no scientific proof, but a number of years ago , I was told that squatting is the best way to keep your test levels up. I follow this protocol and don't qualify for TRT. All the best....

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d check M-test like mentioned above.

Obviously not going to be like gear, but between ingredients that have data to show actual benefits to hormonal levels + performance (KSM-66, Tongkat Ali, Primavie) and ingredients that should also improve quality of life/mood/libido (pretty much everything in it...) it’s hard to beat.

Considering as well that it costs like $30 I’m not really sure why you wouldn’t just use it and add whatever else you may feel it’s missing (it costs less than some products with only part of its ingredient profile).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could look into sustain alpha or dermacrine. Sustain works on libido and dermacrine works on test levels. Both are topical and great products.

Use code chef for 25% off

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could look into sustain alpha or dermacrine. Sustain works on libido and dermacrine works on test levels. Both are topical and great products.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for m-test. Same proven ingredients as in others plus additional proven ingedients at a price you cannot beat.

Be sure to run at least 2 bottles.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

As much as I like the idea of these, I hate topicals, it just doesn't work for me (I can't smell at work, and rubbing off on the rugrats/wife).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong with M-test like everyone else has mentioned on here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As much as I like the idea of these, I hate topicals, it just doesn't work for me (I can't smell at work, and rubbing off on the rugrats/wife).
I got started on trandermals 'topicals' when I had such great effects from formestane...some ingredients like formestane just plain work so much better in topical form than orally, from personal experience I find the ingredients in dermacrine/sustain alpha to be like formestane, much more effective as transdermal than oral....it really isn't that difficult to protect from exposure to others, I have 4 grandkids that I am around often.