Natty Test Booster for 55 yr old

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive used OG anabeta and IGF 2 , not anabeta elite. and yes, many people think GH boosters are crap. alot of them are. But the ones that I like, I have used for 8 weeks. a 4 week stack wont do anything. I remember back in '08,'09, everybody was using IGF 2. idk what happened lol
Thanks on the reply. If I go with the IGF 2 I will make sure to run it at 8 weeks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ive used OG anabeta and IGF 2 , not anabeta elite. and yes, many people think GH boosters are crap. alot of them are. But the ones that I like, I have used for 8 weeks. a 4 week stack wont do anything. I remember back in '08,'09, everybody was using IGF 2. idk what happened lol
GH boosters don't alter body composition directly, but something like IGF-2 will improve sleep, recovery, mood, and even performance (rhodiola), all of which will indirectly contribute to body composition

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Unless your testosterone is like 150, you wont get hrt for free.
As per my over 35 post, get ISATEST gf. Its the best test booster, ive tried all brands, Daa withe Ai's etc. Isatest gf has it all in plus the ingredients from the sexual weekend stack thread

its man in a can

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Unless your testosterone is like 150, you wont get hrt for free.
As per my over 35 post, get ISATEST gf. Its the best test booster, ive tried all brands, Daa withe Ai's etc. Isatest gf has it all in plus the ingredients from the sexual weekend stack thread

its man in a can
All your posts are about isatest gf. The main ingredients are 10% icariin (net estrogenic effect), tribulus (no effect), and a bunch of bunk or underdosed ingredients. The best Tboosters on the market presently are Bioforge, Endosurge Turbo, Titanium, Mass FX Black, Dominate v1 (non-proprietary version), Anabeta/Elite, Test Powder, and Tropinol XP

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Hello all, I m 38 years old, 20 years of hard Training, sometimes better and sometimes not, working issues, life events, etc......
For me, Isatest is the best Tboost i tried, bioforge did nothing...... This is my personal experience.
Once said that, i would recomend TRT, i think all the tboost in existence will do practically nothing....but for me probably i stack isatest with adaptogen n.
Sure the diet and lifestyle was correct, check all fruits and food are Free of pestycides, dont use personal bath products with parabens, conservatives, etc etc. All this stuff increase estrogen.......

Toff

Awards
  • Established
absolutely. The most you can hope for is an increase in well being, more enjoyment in the bedroom and a feel good factor with drive to go to the gym and work out like an animal

ISA-Test does this, 4 tablets before bedtime, no fuss, cant go wrong. As I say, tried them all, none gave me the all in one - DAA did nothing for me, animal stak killed libido, as did dermacrine and alri BAM, Pes erase good for the first week but then again libido killed, Ive just come off dermacrine, libido was scarilly low... thankfully 3 days into isatest its back up and climbing, give it a week it will be mental again like last year and my drive for the gym will be huge. Cant ask for more

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
absolutely. The most you can hope for is an increase in well being, more enjoyment in the bedroom and a feel good factor with drive to go to the gym and work out like an animal

ISA-Test does this, 4 tablets before bedtime, no fuss, cant go wrong. As I say, tried them all, none gave me the all in one - DAA did nothing for me, animal stak killed libido, as did dermacrine and alri BAM, Pes erase good for the first week but then again libido killed, Ive just come off dermacrine, libido was scarilly low... thankfully 3 days into isatest its back up and climbing, give it a week it will be mental again like last year and my drive for the gym will be huge. Cant ask for more
Are you kidding? 8 posts, all of them poor attempts to push isa-test. This is pathetic and does nothing but ensure that I will never try this product nor will I bother with the rest of the isatori line. So nice job on that, hope your balls are still nice and heavy.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Makes no odds to me, if less people use it, the price may come down. So, please, don't.

supplement reviews website unfortunately makes sure people do as the reviews show its the leader. Im coming back from spending 100s on so called best products, none came close but daa and erase. I wanna make sure others don't waste their time and money too on crap splurged on here that conflict the reviews

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Makes no odds to me, if less people use it, the price may come down. So, please, don't.

supplement reviews website unfortunately makes sure people do as the reviews show its the leader. Im coming back from spending 100s on so called best products, none came close but daa and erase. I wanna make sure others don't waste their time and money too on crap splurged on here that conflict the reviews
So you push a product constantly with the hopes that people will not buy it? Makes sense. Perhaps your "reviews" would be more respected if you contributed to the community instead of taking every opportunity to push isa-test. At least you're correct on DAA/erase though.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
m

My mother always said, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. Fanboys will be fanboys... Let me have my evangelical moment of clarity

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
My mother always said, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. Fanboys will be fanboys... Let me have my evangelical moment of clarity
May your balls always be full.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GH boosters don't alter body composition directly, but something like IGF-2 will improve sleep, recovery, mood, and even performance (rhodiola), all of which will indirectly contribute to body composition
Can you offer an opinion on the efficacy of DIM and Chrysin, assuming some part of the issue may be aromatase/estradiol - related?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can you offer an opinion on the efficacy of DIM and Chrysin, assuming some part of the issue may be aromatase/estradiol - related?
I3C > DIM. Neither will reduce estrogen, but they will channel unhealthy oestrogens. Chrysin is completely worthless

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I3C > DIM. Neither will reduce estrogen, but they will channel unhealthy oestrogens. Chrysin is completely worthless
Thanks - there is a lot of talk one way and the other as to which one (I3C vs DIM) is better.

I'll try I3C based on your assessment.