natty T-booster vs PH

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I am planning on a good bulk after Jan 1. I am currently cutting in hopes of taking advantage of the rebound effect. Had initially thought about some CEL pplex. Now I am rethinking the PH just yet. I know the gains you get on cycle can diminish if you don't PCT correctly. I haven't taken any natty T boosters and nothing anabolic since 2003. My question is would bulking on a natty product produce more permanent gains vs the temp gains on a PH? I know you can run natty products a lot longer so I was thinking running a T booster for my entire bulk phase, at least until april or may. Then use a PH for summer cut, Hdrol or something appropriate.

I'm not looking for something crazy other than increasing strength and adding lean mass, none of this 20lbs in 6 weeks stuff. I would rather add 20lbs in 4 months instead.

Currently 32y/o. 5'7", 172lbs and 12% according to 3pt pinch caliper test 2 days ago. My goal is to get to around 8% before beginning bulk phase. Current supps are ECA, Anabolic Pump, Lean Extreme Xtend and vasocharge.

I also am training DC on lower calories and will be DC'ng during bulk. Curious to see what that program can do on a calorie surplus.

Thanks for the responses!

muller

muller

Awards
if you can wait 4 months for 20 pounds like u said, then by all means use the natty T booster and eat like a hog.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Well eating is no problem. Do you think getting a natty t booster now to finish off the cut would help? I am to the point where I just started a new blast last week, so my new exercises are baselining this week. I know the weights should go up as the blast progresses. Do you think a T-booster would make that dramatic of a change in overall composition while cutting vs. just keeping on what I am doing? BTW, I am doing a CKD. My typical low cal days are right at 2000, most often end up closer to 2300 or so, and when I get a binge craving like the other night, who knows. I polished off about 6 oz of almonds after I pretty much ate my days requirements. Kind of sucked, but the extra fiber shure helped the next morning. Carb days are who knows what. I have decided to cut the carb days back to once very 2 weeks, and just have higher cal days mixed in keeping with typical keto type foods.

I guess my overall goal realistically would be to lean up, I am thinking 8% should put me at about 165, a, nd then lean bulk from there. I would love to be sitting at about 190 as lean as I am right now, abs coming in, and ending my next cut at 175 or higher as my base.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well eating is no problem. Do you think getting a natty t booster now to finish off the cut would help? I am to the point where I just started a new blast last week, so my new exercises are baselining this week. I know the weights should go up as the blast progresses. Do you think a T-booster would make that dramatic of a change in overall composition while cutting vs. just keeping on what I am doing? BTW, I am doing a CKD. My typical low cal days are right at 2000, most often end up closer to 2300 or so, and when I get a binge craving like the other night, who knows. I polished off about 6 oz of almonds after I pretty much ate my days requirements. Kind of sucked, but the extra fiber shure helped the next morning. Carb days are who knows what. I have decided to cut the carb days back to once very 2 weeks, and just have higher cal days mixed in keeping with typical keto type foods.

I guess my overall goal realistically would be to lean up, I am thinking 8% should put me at about 165, a, nd then lean bulk from there. I would love to be sitting at about 190 as lean as I am right now, abs coming in, and ending my next cut at 175 or higher as my base.
If you feel comfortable with PH/DS then it will definitely help if you feel you know enough about them to run one. However, with that being said a natty test booster at your age (not saying you are old at all bro! :D) would be very beneficial and much more healthy than a PH/DS. You should check out some good natty test booster stacks such as Anabolic Innovations's stack on NutraPlanet right now that has a test booster (testopro), a free test amplifier (stoked) and a nutrient repartitioner (Glycobol). They have a really good deal on it right now as well so if you want to go natty that would be a great route to go. I have also heard good things about the X-factor/Activate Xtreme stack and the MassFX/Hyperdrol X2 stack. The Get Diesel products are always solid as well. Goodluck bro

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you feel comfortable with PH/DS then it will definitely help if you feel you know enough about them to run one. However, with that being said a natty test booster at your age (not saying you are old at all bro! :D) would be very beneficial and much more healthy than a PH/DS. You should check out some good natty test booster stacks such as Anabolic Innovations's stack on NutraPlanet right now that has a test booster (testopro), a free test amplifier (stoked) and a nutrient repartitioner (Glycobol). They have a really good deal on it right now as well so if you want to go natty that would be a great route to go. I have also heard good things about the X-factor/Activate Xtreme stack and the MassFX/Hyperdrol X2 stack. The Get Diesel products are always solid as well. Goodluck bro
OH YEAH, Swole stack.