Natty stack question??

troyshultz1

Awards
Has anyone ran x gels, m-test and anabolic affect together? If so what was the length of the run and the results of the stack? Thanks in advance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally have not. That would be quit a natty stack though!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

troyshultz1

Awards
So, just finish first week. Starting out the stack I was at 197lbs. Diet is on point as well as workout regimen. 7 meals a day mostly weighed out jasmine rice, shredded chicken, lean Turkey burger, lean ground beef, potatoes etc.... to give you a little background, I competed in my first show a year ago and took 2nd in novice, 2nd in masters and 4th overall. Plan to continue that run this year. I have ran a cycle before with amazing results. Wife wasnt very happy about it and it brings me to alternative ways. I have done much much research on the various natty stacks ran and put together xgels, m-test and anabolic affect. In the first week I have definitely noticed a much fuller muscle around the clock. I take 4 xgels 45 min. Preworkout and the results have been getting better by the day. More vascularity each day. I'm also starting to notice a small rise in the libido category as well. Plan to run this stack for a min. 12 weeks. Definitely excited to see how I'm feeling after a few weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome nice update. X gels is one of those products that it definitely gets better as you are farther into the bottle.

troyshultz1

Awards
Week two has been much of the same results. Vascularity has been continuous and getting better. Feel full and pumped around the clock. Feeling stronger and more confident in my lifts. Great mind to muscle connection, plus starting to have a bit of an alpha feel.