Natty Stack of all stacks

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not that I would actually spend the money or do this stack what are you guys thoughts on running together :

Vector
Anabolic Effect
Massacre
MassMax
M-Test

Overkill? Seems crazy and expensive but the most I'd probably stack is Vector AE and M-Test. I have already stacked Vector and M-Test. Looking for a natural way to get that ON feeling I had training when I cycling sarms and Andros.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not that I would actually spend the money or do this stack what are you guys thoughts on running together :

Vector
Anabolic Effect
Massacre
MassMax
M-Test

Overkill? Seems crazy and expensive but the most I'd probably stack is Vector AE and M-Test. I have already stacked Vector and M-Test. Looking for a natural way to get that ON feeling I had training when I cycling sarms and Andros.
Not gonna lie I had an open bottle of m test laying around from whenever
Ran 3 caps 2x daily for two weeks then did 4 caps 2x daily for remainder

Pumps were stupid boners were strong and I felt strong

Would rather do 8 weeks of m test instead of everything else mixed together as there is likely some overlap and thus overkill

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is only so much you can gain as a natty, stacking a zillion products wont produce more gains. Just like someone enhanced wont grow more by stacking all the steroids in the world. Go with one or two, and be done with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend if you haven't ran any of them solo, try running the product solo first to see how it treats you. Then I would stack AE and M-Test if it were me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Vector
Anabolic Effect
Massacre
MassMax
M-Test

You missed Follidrone 2.0 in your theoretical stack.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established

Vector
Anabolic Effect
Massacre
MassMax
M-Test

If you wanted to go ham on a selection of those products, I would run the latter 4. No need for the overlapping ingredients of Vector and AE. Just choose AE for the higher quality profile. Massacr3 is only taken pre workout so that’s not a big add-on. And M-Test being a natty test booster isn’t a bad add-on either. I’d debate if the MassMax is necessary, but if you want to go big - sure. Just drop the idea of Vector

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Vector
Anabolic Effect
Massacre
MassMax
M-Test

Overkill, maybe..

First of all, don’t do both Vector and Anabolic Effect due to the overlapping ingredients. Choose one of the two.

Vector or AE combined with Hard Rock True Shred, and Follidrone 2.0 would be the most “on” feeling you can get from any combination of natty products in my experience.

If you want to add in a test booster, I would personally do OL TEST1FY -which was still available last I checked.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vector or AE combined with Hard Rock True Shred, and Follidrone 2.0 would be the most “on” feeling you can get from any combination of natty products in my experience.
Would dido this stack as well. True Shred with AE + Follidrone 2.0 would be a killer set up that would yeild nice results.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive ran Vector for 2 months once and it was okay. I've ran M-Test several times as it now my staple test booster over Alphamax or OL super PCT. Haven't tried Follidrone 2.0 haven't seen logs with before and after pics that were convincing. Leaning towards AE and M-Test. What are you guys thoughts on Antaeus Titan tomatidine product?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Getting the itch to do another show in July. I want to recomp then really lean out the last couple months.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@jtmass has a before and after picture log of Follidrone 2.0.

Some people love it, some say they didn't experience anything. I myself enjoy the vascularity, pumps, and recomp effect.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The natty stacks of all stacks:
BMP
Epi-plex (BMP and Epi have some sort of pure synergy)
M-Test

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to get my head around this. Why the True Shred addition? Isn't it a cutting agent?
Think of it this way. Epistane is commonly known as a cutting agent, yet it will give you some great pumps, strength, and body composition improvements. True Shred offers similar benefits, and it actually has more profound effects than most of the other products we consider to be natty anabolics in my experience.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Is True Shred likely time cause loss of libido ect due to the arim dose?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would dido this stack as well. True Shred with AE + Follidrone 2.0 would be a killer set up that would yeild nice results.
Like Ricky10 mentioned. It's known as a cutting agent but brings a lot of other benefits that are great for whatever your goals are. Increased vascularity, boost in test, muscle hardness, etc

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacking creatine,nitrate heavy pwo, cordyceps nano 02, and a scoop of EAA. Don't take EAA before bed, had a freaking nightmare last night and woke up screaming lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AE + Mtest is enough

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote