Nate's Superdrol/M4OHN Cycle

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Personal Background:
Started lifting at age 17 during my senior year to get ready for the military. Weighed about 150 to 160 when I began (not exactly sure). By the time I went to boot camp over a year later I weighed 190. Still around 190 after boot camp/SOI/Security School I than was stationed in Bahrain. For the next year I dedicated myself to lifting hard and heavy. Basically I worked, lifted and partied (drinking age is 18 in Bahrain). I'd say I gained a solid 15 pounds or so. Got back to the states in 2001 and started my first PH cycle, Trenabol X from Higher Power. Made some nice gaines and helped me get to about 215. In 2002, I used One+ which was also very effective. Made some really good gains with that. At one point I weighed 220 lbs @ 6% body fat. Keep in mind that since I had gotten back to the states I had been training off and on due to training missions and deployments, but my weight had always fluctuated between 210 and 220. In 2003 I gave in and decided to use steroids. Went from 215 to 228, my heaviest weight ever in 10 weeks. Strength was awesome and felt great. Overall, not bad, but I could have gained more If I had done a few things differently. Unfortunately, a couple months later I was deployed to Iraq and that's where I really started to lose weight. I was still able to lift sometimes, but my diet was horrible (you try gaining off of military rations). Tried to do the best I could, but eventually I was dwindled down to about 205-210. Got back, got out and moved. Had to take nearly a 2 month break from the gym. I've gotten back into the swing of things these past 2 months and finally feel great about going to the gym again. I'm getting that drive back. When I started back up again I weighed in at 201 lbs! Anyways, recently I got back into using PH's again. That's why I'm here.

Two weeks ago I started using M1T/4AD as a jump off point to what I'm doing now, SD/M4OHN. The cycle looks like this:
Weeks 1-2: M1T @ 10mg ed/4AD @ 600mg ed
Weeks 3-6: SD @ 30mg ed/M4OHN @ 36mg ed
Week 7: Nolva @ 60mg ed
Weeks 8&9: Nolva @ 40mg ed
Week 10: Nolva @ 20mg ed

Started the cycle @ 204 lbs. As of Monday when I started the SD/M4OHN I was 207 lbs. If I were to guess I'd say my body fat was around 8 to 9%. It's almost impossible for me to go over 10%. So far, as far as sides go from the first 2 weeks (M1T/4AD), I've noticed more oily skin and increased acne on shoulders. Not much else. I eat at least 8 times a day. I'm not posting my diet. It's fine. I workout 3 days a week (Mon., Wed., Fri.). Monday is Chest and Tris. Wednesday is accessory day (calves, neck, rotator cuffs, abs, obliques, grip or forearms, and bis). Friday is leg and back day. Great routine. Will post workouts in following post. If you have any questions or I left something out, please let me know. Thanks. Nate.

tattoopierced1

are you taking anything for your liver? You should have something in there to help get your liver back up to snuff after the M1T IMO.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Monday

Chest and Tris:
My exercises consist of 3 warm ups and 2 work sets of the same weight (12,10,8/6,6)

Incline DB Presses:60,80,100/120,120--->Needed spotter to get 6 on last set
Flat DB Presses:50,65,80/95,95--->Started low on purpose. Pretty easy sets.
DB Pullovers:60,75,90/100,100--->Last set was a little tough
One-handed Overhead DB Extensions:20,30,40/50,50--->Spotted with other arm to get 6

I usually change the exercises from workout to workout, but for this cycle, I will not do so. My workouts usually take around an hour or so. I warm-up for 5 minutes and always stretch before, during and after. I'm sore as **** today, still. This was a pretty decent workout.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
are you taking anything for your liver? You should have something in there to help get your liver back up to snuff after the M1T IMO.
1000mgs of Milk Thistle ed
565mgs of Hawthorne Berries ed

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday

Accessory Day:
This day is focused around the bodyparts that help the rest of your bigger lifts. I only do 3 sets for each exercise.

Standing Calf Machine:
4 Way Neck Machine:
L-Fly (external rotator):
Seated DB Curls:
Shrugs:
Abs:
Side Bends:

Yesterday I did a few things differently just to switch it up and I didn't record any of it. Next Wednesday it will look like above. Sorry.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Friday

Legs and Back:
The set up is the same as Chest and Tris (12,10,8/6,6)

1-Legged Leg Press- 90,180,270/360,360--->Needed slight spot with other foot on work sets
SLDL-135,185,235/285,285--->Back was really tight. Can't go too heavy on these.
Pulldowns-120,150,190/240,240--->Had to work for the 6th rep on both work sets. Did Pulldowns before DB Rows becasue the gym had max of 120 on DBs.
One-Arm DB Rows-50,70,90/110,110--->Actually got stronger as the sets got heavier.

I got to my usual gym today only to find that it had been shut down due to a fire. I was talking to the owner and he said it'll probably be shut down indefinatly. Now I have to find a new gym which sucks ass. Anyways they directed me to another gym which would accept my old gyms membership for the time being. Anyways, 2 frustrating hours after my original workout time I finally got there. I found it to be considerably smaller. The equipment was newer, but it just didn't seem right. They didn't have 35 lb plates and the DBs only went up to 120. All in all it was not a very good workout. I had no energy and no intensity whatsoever. But I managed to work through it. I'll weigh myself on Monday to see where I'm at as far as that goes.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
damn nate, back at it.
How many weeks did you take off?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Monday

Good news. I'm up 8 pounds in 7 days (From 207 to 215). Feeling pretty good and no problems to report so far. Anyways, here's how the workout went.

Incline DB Presses:60,80,100/120,120--->Did 7 reps on both work sets without a spotter.
Flat DB Presses:50,70,90/110,110--->Did 6 without a spot.
DB Pullovers:60,75,90/100,100--->Did 8 reps on first work set and 6 on the second.
One-handed Overhead DB Extensions:20,30,40/50,50--->Much easier than last week. Small spot on last rep on last set.

Overall, a really good workout. Felt much stronger than last week. Hopefully I continue this trend and get stronger as the cycle goes on.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Mwahahaha! :twisted:

8 lbs in 7 days is pretty slick bro.
That makes me feel like I'm hatching an evil plan since I started my SD cycle Sunday.
Next time I run the SD, I may have to add in the M4OHN in there too.
Keep up the great work man.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
sorry man, there is another natedog on this site.
LOL, I think you mean me, Ability. Actually I am back at it, first injection last night. Probably didnt take enough time off between cycles considering the length of the last one, but I feel pretty good and I think that HCG really helped me recover faster. Here is what I am running now.....test/tren/dbol/EQ...lol...should be pretty good. Since PMs are disabled I need to find some way to email you ability......sorry bout the hijack nate dogg, good gains thus far!!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I think you mean me, Ability. Actually I am back at it, first injection last night. Probably didnt take enough time off between cycles considering the length of the last one, but I feel pretty good and I think that HCG really helped me recover faster. Here is what I am running now.....test/tren/dbol/EQ...lol...should be pretty good. Since PMs are disabled I need to find some way to email you ability......sorry bout the hijack nate dogg, good gains thus far!!
It's cool. Your cycle souds like something I might do in the future. Keep us updated and good luck.