NATADROL

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know the answer to that? Im also kind of curious
Sorry, guess i missed that. Thread was kinda old haha.

Natadrol isn't really suppressive until you start running it at a very high dosage for extended periods of time. Is there risk for a normal run of 30-60 days? No probably not. Natadrol does not pose the risk like a steroid would.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i started my natadrol yesterday at 8 a day and i have had really bad headaches since i started it. what do i do stop taking? lower the dosage?
give it a few more days?
I have never herd of this nor eecp myself. it is possible you have an allergy to something in it. but i would lower dose t 6 ed and give it a week and see.(if nothign extream is happning) like feeling sick etc.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, guess i missed that. Thread was kinda old haha.

Natadrol isn't really suppressive until you start running it at a very high dosage for extended periods of time. Is there risk for a normal run of 30-60 days? No probably not. Natadrol does not pose the risk like a steroid would.
i agree, but would still have somthing on hand for after cycle like T-911 for eg.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
something mild. but probibly not needed

Schizo

Awards
I'm in week 2 of a Natadrol/Halo Plex stack and it's freaking amazing thus far.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, most PH cycles should be amazing regardless. Have you taken HaloPlex before to accurately judge Natadrol's stacking effects?

Schizo

Awards
Yea i took HaloPlex as a stand alone a few months back. I was pleased with the results, but I can definately feel and see a difference with the stack.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Natadrol annihilates Anabeta. I will go to my grave defending this product!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've wanted to try AnaBeta just to check it out... but i just can't bother to spend the money when Natadrol works so well for me. I know how my body reacts to it, i know not to expect steroid-like gains, and i'm always happy with the results. Such a nice product to use in between cycles or in conjunction with other products during a recomp.

AEK

Awards
NATADROL BLACK SERIES

Add some D-Aspartic Acid to it

Any chance of this happening !!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Natadrol is no joke. Always works great for me.

AEK

Awards
Hey man I totally agree but I have noticed a few people adding d aspartic acid about 3 g while taking natadrol and have experienced even Better results !

I have been doing it it's a great combo !

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I totally agree but I have noticed a few people adding d aspartic acid about 3 g while taking natadrol and have experienced even Better results !

I have been doing it it's a great combo !
I agree this is a great stack. formax and natadrol may be good then.

but to have natadrol AND DAA the pills would be HUGE, or you would have ot take a handfull a day HAHAHA.
I would rather them kept apart in my op. DAA is pritty cheap in bulk powder anyway.

debating starting up natadrol while on my cutter, not sure if it will be worth it or not if already on 250mg teste ew and 500mg primo ew. but I have some here and its tempting.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i started my natadrol yesterday at 8 a day and i have had really bad headaches since i started it. what do i do stop taking? lower the dosage?
give it a few more days?
1 day or even a week dont make sence to feel anything UNLESS its an allergic reaction.

RHaddad

Awards
i agree, but would still have somthing on hand for after cycle like T-911 for eg.
I bought 2 bottles of Natadrol with T-911 as a PCT.
Should I dose natadrol as 4/6/6/6/6/6 and go for the full 6 weeks or 6/8/8/8 and have a short cycle.
I am 18 years old and bulking, i have been lifting for 6 years

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I'm thinking of getting some nat I was also thinking about adding mmv3 to it any thoughts
Pct may be erase + DAA if not form and daa

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm thinking of getting some nat I was also thinking about adding mmv3 to it any thoughts
Pct may be erase + DAA if not form and daa
why not use formx? contains ai properties plus daa

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what he said bro. Natadrol is not like epi, hella, or superdrol. It's not that harsh and it will get your feet wet a little for the dark side.
If that's the dark side then what the heck is the UGL stuff called!?!? :lol:

jquanda

Awards
Would you recommend doing 6 weeks at 8 caps per day or 8 weeks at 6 caps per day?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you recommend doing 6 weeks at 8 caps per day or 8 weeks at 6 caps per day?
I would do 8 caps for 6 weeks than do Anabeta Elite and erase pro for 8 weeks...Ima do this in the near future

jquanda

Awards
better yet... 8 weeks @ 8 caps.
That just gives an odd number. 8 weeks 6 caps or 6 weeks 8 caps will be right around 3 bottles. Would it be easier to keep the gains if you gain them over a period of time, say 8 weeks at 6 vs 6 weeks at 8?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would Form-X suffice?
Weeks 1-6 Natadrol (8 caps) You will need about 3-4 bottles
Weeks 7-12 Anabeta Elite, Form x (guessing you have it in hand already), and erase pro

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Weeks 1-6 Natadrol (8 caps) You will need about 3-4 bottles
Weeks 7-12 Anabeta Elite, Form x (guessing you have it in hand already), and erase pro
This is a great run, would go for 8 weeks though, either way youll need 4 bottles

jquanda

Awards
i'm thinking about getting the natabolic stack and getting an extra bottle of natadrol so as to run it for 6 weeks at 8/day and use the formadrol it comes with as a pct. would it also be beneficial to add t911 to the pct?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm thinking about getting the natabolic stack and getting an extra bottle of natadrol so as to run it for 6 weeks at 8/day and use the formadrol it comes with as a pct. would it also be beneficial to add t911 to the pct?
You can take the t911 starting with the cycle until it runs out. That's what I first did when I ran it. Formadrol for pct. add the anabeta elite and erase for even better pct

jquanda

Awards
What can I expect from this? Recently started DC training 4 weeks ago after doing 6 weeks of GVT. I'm eating about 500 calories above maintenance so "ideally" I'd gain about 1lb per week. My diet is fairly clean with a cheat meal 2-3 times per week. So far with DC i've gone up at least 5lbs on each lift as well as increased reps. From your experience, what types of gains should I see in this 6 week cycle? I'm not expecting anything drastic, just trying to be realistic.

jquanda

Awards
Along with that I've gained about 3-4 lbs since starting DC.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 3 cheat meals per week is not a good idea. One or two tops is good enough. From what u said u can expect about 5-8 solid lbs. it'll lean u out good and strength is the main thing natadrol will do and if u do the pct I suggested I think in the 12 weeks u can gain a decent amount of lbs while leaning up nice.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i actually put on a little BF from it. but i had been dieting for 20 weeks prior so my body was primed for anabolism.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i actually put on a little BF from it. but i had been dieting for 20 weeks prior so my body was primed for anabolism.
Gotcha.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If any LG reps have some Natadrol kicking around they are wishing to sell to an international buyer please PM me. I am looking for a few bottles and want to know if it would be cheaper to buy from America than it would be here.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
If any LG reps have some Natadrol kicking around they are wishing to sell to an international buyer please PM me. I am looking for a few bottles and want to know if it would be cheaper to buy from America than it would be here.
How much is it for you there?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much is it for you there?
Reputable places have it at £29.99 so with shipping it would work out to be about $45 per bottle. I have seen it for $19.99 minus shipping on some American retail sites.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
What is the area code for you over there? We may be able to make a deal and have it be a lot cheaper for you

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My post code is OX7 5RR.

hvactech said he would look into it for me and get back to me tomorrow. If it worked out cheaper to buy from one of you directly I would be more than happy to do it.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
priority envelope may be able to hold four bottles, and that would be 17.00 bucks

otherwise the flat rate box would be 75.00

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you ship this from your own stash, in which case how much for four bottles?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
priority envelope may be able to hold four bottles, and that would be 17.00 bucks

otherwise the flat rate box would be 75.00
looks about right