NATADROL: THE RETURN!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phytoandrogen effect. Action is similar to DHT. By the way Icariin also lowers the effect of acetylcholinesterase.
With icariin the only study i know of that states it works on acetylcholinesterase is in the CNS with neuroprotective properties in senescence-accelerated mouse prone 8 mice. Im not sure how you can apply that data to sports performance.

And the phytoandrogen effect...elaborate please?

Like a ninja

Awards
The ethanolic extract of tinospora cordifolia is capable of interacting with the androgen receptor. It has a DHT mimetic effect. Thus the product causes an increase in aggression and strength through central nervous system stimulation. Of course many have reported difficulty urinating whilst on cycle no doubt due to some prostate enlargement and after about 5 weeks it certainly starts to cause some suppression to test levels, so time to cycle off.

Mellow33

Awards
Just got my order. How y'all dosing it and the ghenerate?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my order. How y'all dosing it and the ghenerate?
Depends how many you take. Me for example I'm taking 6 pills.

3 pre
2 pills 4 hours later and another 1 pill 4 hours after that

Ghenerate I believe is before bed

Mellow33

Awards
Thinking I'm gonna try 2 wake up, 1 pre or at lunch on off days, and 2 before bed. That'll be the same as 7 of the old formula

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want the biggest dose pre for the strength.

Mellow33

Awards
If in running 5 caps would I be better off running 2 am/ 2pre/ 1pm?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends when your workouts are. I do 1 AM 2 PWO 1 after. You could do one after one at night.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would work. I rather have 1 am/3 pre/ 1 pm

But yours works.

Mellow33

Awards
Probably gonna stay with 4 a day and see what results come after awhile.

Just as a caution you think pes erase and a test booster would do fine as a light pct on this if I feel shutdown?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably gonna stay with 4 a day and see what results come after awhile. Just as a caution you think pes erase and a test booster would do fine as a light pct on this if I feel shutdown?
I started out at 4. 6 feels better but it's good for you to see how you like it personally.

I'm using Natadrol along side Alphamaxx.

Natadrol 6 weeks and Alphamaxx 8 weeks. No need for a big pct. I would go with Alphamaxx instead of erase.

Mellow33

Awards
I started out at 4. 6 feels better but it's good for you to see how you like it personally.

I'm using Natadrol along side Alphamaxx.

Natadrol 6 weeks and Alphamaxx 8 weeks. No need for a big pct. I would go with Alphamaxx instead of erase.
I've already got a bottle of erase sitting here so I was hoping to do 6-8 weeks on natadrol then do 4 weeks on erase

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are u guys buying the new natadrol from ?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've already got a bottle of erase sitting here so I was hoping to do 6-8 weeks on natadrol then do 4 weeks on erase
That will be fine. I've done 4 or so cycles with it with no PCT. the suppression you see will be mild and at the doses you said you probably won't get any. If you do erase will be plenty. Especially if its the new.

Mellow33

Awards
That will be fine. I've done 4 or so cycles with it with no PCT. the suppression you see will be mild and at the doses you said you probably won't get any. If you do erase will be plenty. Especially if its the new.
By new which are you referring to homie?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
By new which are you referring to homie?
Erase and erase pro have been reformulated check PES's site, they discontinued the OG versions of both.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I guess it's the new formula lol. I picked it up of nutra a couple weeks ago.
Lol I haven't experienced it yet but I hear people complaining about some gnarly farts. Also when you open the bottle it stinks pretty bad.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at the ingredients. Old was the 25mg 3-7 keyo DHEA (long name on bottle androst-........ but more correct) new is 2/3 ingredients that aren't that.

Mellow33

Awards
Yeah the label has
Propietary Blend:

Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid

300 mg **

Gonna be cutting this run of natadrol so I'll probably end up going 8 weeks then right afterwords do 4 weeks of the erase to keep my cut going

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep that's the new. Sound like a good plan

Mellow33

Awards
Gonna bump my dose to 2am 2pre 1pm as that'll average out to 7.5 of the old formula

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm bump mine up to 7 next week :)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running it for 8 weeks?

I'm on it now and 6 seems to be a nice dosage. I started at 4 and felt a difference from 4 to 6.
How are you splitting up dosages? I will run 6 a day for 8 weeks as well.

And Ghnerate, who knows if that works and what is optimal dosage?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you splitting up dosages? I will run 6 a day for 8 weeks as well. And Ghnerate, who knows if that works and what is optimal dosage?
I run 3 pre workout which is at 8:30am and the next dosage is 4 hours later which is 2 pills than 1 pill 4 hours after that.

Mellow33

Awards
This stuff has killed my labido and sex drive. No morning mood the past 3 days when usually get it every morning

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff has killed my labido and sex drive. No morning mood the past 3 days when usually get it every morning
Lotta stuff goes into that

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah def not having that effect on me haha.

Go chase some college girls or something.

Mellow33

Awards
Haha just came off of it and gonna save it until after my cut and hopefully it isn't a repeat

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha just came off of it and gonna save it until after my cut and hopefully it isn't a repeat
I would make sure you're getting enough rest and adequate hydration, and maybe check your mineral levels if you're concerned about the woodage.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the original promo writeup for Natadrol from 2010:

Natadrol

Mellow33

Awards
I would make sure you're getting enough rest and adequate hydration, and maybe check your mineral levels if you're concerned about the woodage.
I drink 2 gallons a day as I work on the rigs and move around all day rest may be it because I can't always get a full night of sleep working 90 hour weeks

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Even though this has cissus, I wonder how a natadrol + ara run would be...

Or even just bulk divanex for free test support.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are everyones strength gains with the new Natadrol?
From my experience right now:

4 pills gave some strength only not much though.

7 pills gave me better joints, strength gain, leaning out more, a bit more aggression in the gym, making me a lot hungrier, and fullness of muscles. Liking it at 7 pills.

My dosage scheme is 3 pre workout (am) 2 pills four hours later and another 2 four hours after that.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are everyones strength gains with the new Natadrol?
PRs on squat and dead for reps. Would have liked go get a better idea but injuries pop up.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
What advice would ya'll give me If I were to say I was on the fence about buying Natadrol? I heard it was one of the best natural anabolics... what other benefits could be seen? I WANT to buy it but I'm stingy with money unless something is guaranteed to work well with proper diet and disciplined training. Lon story short... Why should I buy natadrol over other "natural anabolics"?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What advice would ya'll give me If I were to say I was on the fence about buying Natadrol? I heard it was one of the best natural anabolics... what other benefits could be seen? I WANT to buy it but I'm stingy with money unless something is guaranteed to work well with proper diet and disciplined training. Lon story short... Why should I buy natadrol over other "natural anabolics"?
Lmao at being stingy. Your Jew? Lol

Natadrol is GREAT. No doubt about it.

Helps lean out
Strength increase is the best feature on Natadrol
Joints feel better
Alpha male in a sense.

Get it, you won't regret it. You will need 2-3 bottles though.

I recommend taking 6-8 pills per day. I experimented with the new Natadrol and 6 was where I saw a difference and 8 seems to be the sweet spot.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao at being stingy. Your Jew? Lol Natadrol is GREAT. No doubt about it. Helps lean out Strength increase is the best feature on Natadrol Joints feel better Alpha male in a sense. Get it, you won't regret it. You will need 2-3 bottles though. I recommend taking 6-8 pills per day. I experimented with the new Natadrol and 6 was where I saw a difference and 8 seems to be the sweet spot.
Adding "lol" doesn't make your insult less disgusting

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Lmao at being stingy. Your Jew? Lol

Natadrol is GREAT. No doubt about it.

Helps lean out
Strength increase is the best feature on Natadrol
Joints feel better
Alpha male in a sense.

Get it, you won't regret it. You will need 2-3 bottles though.

I recommend taking 6-8 pills per day. I experimented with the new Natadrol and 6 was where I saw a difference and 8 seems to be the sweet spot.
No, just Irish and a college student!! haha. I'm on a slow recomp/lean bulk. I see what you mean by two bottles because six pills a day will just yield twenty days worth.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding "lol" doesn't make your insult less disgusting
It wasn't an insult at all. While doesn't know Jews are cheap? Nothing wrong with saying that. But my apology if you are one or anyone else is an took it offensive.

Ease up, it ain't that serious

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, just Irish and a college student!! haha. I'm on a slow recomp/lean bulk. I see what you mean by two bottles because six pills a day will just yield twenty days worth.
Lol gotcha. Exactly. Not bad though.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't an insult at all. While doesn't know Jews are cheap? Nothing wrong with saying that. But my apology if you are one or anyone else is an took it offensive.

Ease up, it ain't that serious
Unless you're Jewish, you really can't make that joke without it coming off as offensive. It's like being white and calling a black guy on the train the n-word.

And I'm not some uptight, hyper-sensitive Nancy. I'm just pointing out how it comes across.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you're Jewish, you really can't make that joke without it coming off as offensive. It's like being white and calling a black guy on the train the n-word. And I'm not some uptight, hyper-sensitive Nancy. I'm just pointing out how it comes across.
My apologies to everyone than who took it offensive in any way.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Accepted