• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That an awesome price. Jumping on that ASAP

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone know the discount code at mind and muscle?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clicked link;

Page not found
This page you are attempting to access could not be found. Would you like to visit the home page or try a search?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Clicked link;

Page not found
This page you are attempting to access could not be found. Would you like to visit the home page or try a search?
They changed the link, just search "natadrol" and the same deal will come up.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snagged one up.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping this deal lasts a bit... Just bought some supps since I had no idea when this was gonna be available.

Like a ninja

Awards
So is the label correct at only 60 caps per bottle! They may have 30% more ingredients but the original had 120. Maybe someone can put my concerns at ease, why does it not say ethanolic extract for the tinospora anymore? And why the heck does it say aromatise inhibitor on the bottle?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is the label correct at only 60 caps per bottle! They may have 30% more ingredients but the original had 120. Maybe someone can put my concerns at ease, why does it not say ethanolic extract for the tinospora anymore? And why the heck does it say aromatise inhibitor on the bottle?
The bottle is 120 pills per bottle. Also ingredients were raised.

Everything else I need to check out. I didn't realize all that

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good eye. In for info on this.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably because they think one of the ingredients functions as an AI and they may have found a better extraction process. I can look at the bottles when I get back home. Seems to be workin the same for me.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And at their 6 caps a day recommended dosing, a 60ct bottle wouldn't last very long. Hoping the pic was a mislabel and Natadrol is back to being 120 caps per bottle.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And at their 6 caps a day recommended dosing, a 60ct bottle wouldn't last very long. Hoping the pic was a mislabel and Natadrol is back to being 120 caps per bottle.
It's 120. Bottles are mislabeled. Or they mean 2 caps is a serving. I dunno. See.

Attachments

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Is there going to be an intro sale at nutraplanet as well? would prefer to be able to stock up on staples at the same time due to the costs of international shipping

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
It is called "natadrol" and I have done some research, but haven't found much out about the ingredients. What do you guys thing about this supplement for an 18 year old? I don't know if it matters but I'm 6'1" 235lbs at about 10-14%. I will be playing D-2 college football next year and would like to do a cycle over my last summer before. What do you guys think?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
It is called "natadrol" and I have done some research, but haven't found much out about the ingredients. What do you guys thing about this supplement for an 18 year old? I don't know if it matters but I'm 6'1" 235lbs at about 10-14%. I will be playing D-2 college football next year and would like to do a cycle over my last summer before. What do you guys think?
Being between 18-22 I doubt it will do much for you, at your age your hormones are at there peak so I'd just focus on diet and training for the time being.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being between 18-22 I doubt it will do much for you, at your age your hormones are at there peak so I'd just focus on diet and training for the time being.
Meh. It's not really a hormonal product. It's supposed to affect androgen receptors I do believe so it could/should work for just about anyone.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Meh. It's not really a hormonal product. It's supposed to affect androgen receptors I do believe so it could/should work for just about anyone.
True... I guess if you got the $ and everything else figured out than why not

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True... I guess if you got the $ and everything else figured out than why not
I see your point but not as valid as with a PH etc. plus I can say I have seen results on the OG when I was younger. If I was just starting lifting I would stick to staples though.

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
I see your point but not as valid as with a PH etc. plus I can say I have seen results on the OG when I was younger. If I was just starting lifting I would stick to staples though.
Well I have been lifting for 4 years, figured why not get just a little edge before college football! Thanks guys.

Mellow33

Awards
Would it be beneficial on a cut stacking with oep? Maybe some reduce xt, or save the xt for pct with a OTC test booster maybe?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be beneficial on a cut stacking with oep? Maybe some reduce xt, or save the xt for pct with a OTC test booster maybe?
Used it solo a while back for a circuit training routine to cut 15 lbs. It'll help you go longer in the gym whatever your goal is. All of the above would probably work. I've never used a PCT for Natadrol.

Mellow33

Awards
Used it solo a while back for a circuit training routine to cut 15 lbs. It'll help you go longer in the gym whatever your goal is. All of the above would probably work. I've never used a PCT for Natadrol.
Saw it have crazy appetite and I already eat like a horse haha so the oep to help curb that. And read there's a possibility of shutdown so will probably pick up a test booster with reduce xt for a pct to be safe

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The OG was great; enough to get me to purchase the new version.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm debating ordering more now for when the stuff I am logging runs out. Just hit a huge PR on squats yesterday, and PR'd deads too recently.

alts

Awards

Unlike our other products, Natadrol contains no stimulants or steroid hormones of any kind, thus it is safe for tested athletes (subject to the approval of your governing body) and men under 21.

^ snippet taken from LG SCIENCES website.. says suitable for persons under 21 and doesn't mention anything about a PCT. I did my last cycle with a light otc ptc. Maybe new research suggests no pct required?

Regardless I picked up that deal aswell, thankyou to whoever posted that, even with shipping comes to $90 total to Aus. Huge saving

Mellow33

Awards
Nah it looks like it is $67 for 3 bottles natadrol and 1 bottle ghenerate... Single bottles are going for $33.67
Can anyone verify it's the 70$ for 3 bottles? I only ordered one so hopefully it's three lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone verify it's the 70$ for 3 bottles? I only ordered one so hopefully it's three lol
Just got my order in. It's 3 bottles.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My order got delivered today. I'll check it out after I get home from the gym after work but it should be for 3 bottles.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placing a order today

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My 9 bottles arrived today. I wish LG would do away with that stupid chrome packaging; it's like a damn Russian doll: open one package to find the real one. It's twice the size of the Natadrol bottle itself.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep got my chrome tins in today. 120 each. 3 bottles and also some stuff called GHenerate.

Mellow33

Awards
My 9 bottles arrived today. I wish LG would do away with that stupid chrome packaging; it's like a damn Russian doll: open one package to find the real one. It's twice the size of the Natadrol bottle itself.
Want to stock up, but have never tried it so I don't know how worth it'll be :(

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking I'll run 4 for a month and maybe up the dosage in month 2 if necessary

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking I'll run 4 for a month and maybe up the dosage in month 2 if necessary
Running it for 8 weeks?

I'm on it now and 6 seems to be a nice dosage. I started at 4 and felt a difference from 4 to 6.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running it for 8 weeks? I'm on it now and 6 seems to be a nice dosage. I started at 4 and felt a difference from 4 to 6.
You bulking or?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You bulking or?
Not really. More of a Recomp. I just added some cardio today to my routine.

Strength gains are the most noticeable right now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff looks interesting but never heard of the other two ingredients besides the cissus. Don't know if I'd pay more than $30 per bottle. I'd have to google the ingredients first....

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I just missed this question somewhere but Im wondering whats the difference between running natadrol and something like Osta Rx?

Anyone care to comment? Maybe someone who has ran both?

Mellow33

Awards
Would I be able to stack this stuff with a fat burner to keep appetite low and cut with it?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff looks interesting but never heard of the other two ingredients besides the cissus. Don't know if I'd pay more than $30 per bottle. I'd have to google the ingredients first....
If you buy the stack it's well under 30. Almost under 20. I have had good luck with it.
Maybe I just missed this question somewhere but Im wondering whats the difference between running natadrol and something like Osta Rx?

Anyone care to comment? Maybe someone who has ran both?
Post the ingredients from Osta RX.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Osta Rx is MK2688(ostarine) with extra's(mucuna, longjack, tribulus, horny goat weed, B6 and B-12). Ostarine is one of the better known SARMs that at low doses(12.5-20mg) is said to be non-supressive. S4 being the more suppressive SARM.

So essentially I was wondering how does natadrol compare to low dose ostarine.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Osta Rx is MK2688(ostarine) with extra's(mucuna, longjack, tribulus, horny goat weed, B6 and B-12). Ostarine is one of the better known SARMs that at low doses(12.5-20mg) is said to be non-supressive. S4 being the more suppressive SARM.

So essentially I was wondering how does natadrol compare to low dose ostarine.
Osta is light years apart from natadrol. Natadrol is a natural test booster while osta is a SARM which is designed as an alternative to steroids. There's plenty more info in the anabolics section on SARM's.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol doesn't boost test though, it upregulates androgen receptors IIRC. I'll have to check back later when I have some more time. But a sarm is definitely a little different.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Natadrol doesn't boost test though, it upregulates androgen receptors IIRC. I'll have to check back later when I have some more time. But a sarm is definitely a little different.

Alright. Let me know. I thought it was being marketed as a pSARM and a natural androgen. Im a bit skeptical but curious, seems that the product is getting some positive feedback.

When comparisons to 4-hydroxy test where made in the advertisement, I grew skeptical. Furthermore when i read one of the MOA was supposedly lowering the effects of acetylcholinesterase i was even more concerned. This is a enzyme that is found throughout the body to regulate acetylcholine degdration in both parasympathetic and sympathetic firing, not to mention it as a neurotransmitter. How can it specifically inhibit the effects of Ach on skeletal muscular contraction and not cardiac?

So any clarification on what this actually does and how it does it would be greatly appreciated.

Like a ninja

Awards
Phytoandrogen effect. Action is similar to DHT. By the way Icariin also lowers the effect of acetylcholinesterase.