Natadrol stack

bamaballer7

Awards
I have been looking at this stack for a while now. Been training for four years. 5'7 180 lbs. I am 18 years old would this be safe for me to take?
Bench:300
Squat:450
Power clean:290

jnholmes1

Awards
I am in a similar spot. I'd love to hear the answer to this question as well. I feel like the answer is "no" because natadrol has properties of ph's and may cause shutdown which can have detrimental effects if you're too young.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I am in a similar spot. I'd love to hear the answer to this question as well. I feel like the answer is "no" because natadrol has properties of ph's and may cause shutdown which can have detrimental effects if you're too young.
Bingo, give it a few more years of natural training. At the age you guys are, you have plenty of testosterone floating around in your bodies. On my 17th birthday I weighed 127 lbs. On my 18th birthday I weighed 190 lbs. I changed my diet. That was it. I cut it up and was pushing 315 on my bench press when I was 19 at 3% body fat according to a 7 site caliper test. Enjoy the benefits of being young.

Bama you are pushing some good weight, keep at it.

If you guys have not tried it, get some beta alanine, some creatine and make sure you are eating well and drinking a protein shake in the anabolic window post workout(like 40-60 grams). There are a lot of good pre-workout products that would help maximize gym time as well. At your guys age I would highly recommend just getting your diets down, getting plenty of rest and learning to train well. And enjoy being young! :yup:

I hope that helps.

bamaballer7

Awards
That's the kind of answer I was looking for, thanks man

jnholmes1

Awards
Thank you for your answer. What does Beta Alanine do? Also, are there any test boosters or similar products that you think would not be a waste of our money?

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Thank you for your answer. What does Beta Alanine do? Also, are there any test boosters or similar products that you think would not be a waste of our money?
Beta Alanine is an amino acid that helps with strength and endurance. Sci-Fit makes it for pretty cheap and it is in many popular pre-workout drinks such as HyperShock by Myogenix, Fast Twitch by Cyto Sport, NO Shotgun by VPX and so on.

Beta Alenine and the creatine form Kre-Alkalyn are a great combo. Kre-Alkalyn is a PH(6.5 I believe) buffered form of creatine that doesn't cause the bloat and water retention of creatine monohydrate. The problem with creatine monohydrate is that it is not water stable so the body has a hard time absorbing it, being that the body is like 60% water. That is why you have to "load" it. Kre-Alkalyn being PH balanced is more readily absorbed by the body.

Beta Alanine is best used pre-workout at about 2 grams a dose 45 min before the gym. Some people use more, some less. 2 grams should give you a body tingle sensation that lets you know you took it and it is working. Kre-Alkalyn can be taken in the morning on an empty stomach and post-workout to help aid recovery.

As far as natty test boosters go, I would stick to the herbals like tribulus or maybe even some ZMA. But again you don't really need it at your age.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could give a try to some nutrient repartioner. It should be safe because it doesn't affect your endocrine system. I personally have tried Glycobol and Slin-Sane.. Didn't notice much when I was on Natadrol but I really like Slin-Sane!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does slin-sane do?
It forces carbs straight into your muscles.. Less fat, more muscle. Muscles are full and vascularity is good.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it could. I haven't experienced anything like that though but some users may..

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would rec ASGT pre-WO and creatine and whey protein.
not any Pro-h's or product of that sort for a couple more years.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
M-Stak

I was in a similar position at your age, and was pointed in the direction of the Animal M-Stak. Has nutrient partitioning properties along with amino acids and stimulants. Gave pretty good gains, good pumps, good energy and is non hormonal. Fairly cheap on nutra and bb. Not much need for a test booster at your age, you may notice a difference but it wouldn't have its max effect.