Natadrol stack

Risky

Awards
:gotsearchI'm thinking about running natadrol with cynostane and rogue from sdn
on a cut wanna know if this a god stack???

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
:gotsearchI'm thinking about running natadrol with cynostane and rogue from sdn
on a cut wanna know if this a god stack???
The only cynostane I can think of right now was AI's Cynostane which was their Methyl... We on the same page?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Why do you want to run a natural androgen with a synthetic androgen? Not hating, just wondering, since most people take Natadrol INSTEAD of using a steroid.

You could run that stack, but it will be dry. Cynostane had pretty mixed feedback, but you could ask Craigmatthew about it, I am almost positive he has ran both.

If I was gonna run a pro-hormone alongside Natadrol I would probably opt for either the trifecta stack or something non-methyl like 14AD which would increase my appetite even more than the Natadrol. Unfortunately 14AD is bye bye. The trifecta stack is definitely the least harsh option, and probably the smartest legal non-methyl option.

Realize that Natadrol IS in fact an androgen, so adding more synthetic androgens with an A/A ratio high on the addrogenic side might increase the androgenic side effects. Some people love those side effects, others don't.

Cynostane gave a few people gyno if i remember correctly, so play it safe.

Risky

Awards
I guess i will have to watch out for any side effects when i run this in a few weeks
thanks for the help.