Natadrol questions

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just finished my pct a few days ago, 5 weeks of hdrol and 5 weeks of inhibit-e and hypertest so 10 week total cycle.

natadrol is supposed to be a natural androgen, so this has nothing to do with test levels in any way right? i dont have an understanding of this.

i unexpectedly may be going on a trip in possibly 2 weeks, and im just wondering if its ideal to run a 8 week cycle of natadrol with only 2 weeks off from my hdrol cycle. i like to be on a very good product when traveling abroad.

i was considering stacking it with t-force but i can toss that to the side and do natadrol solo. t911 would be my pct for natadrol so basically ill be running a natadrol cycle w/pct after 10 weeks of my hdrol cycle with 2 weeks off in between.

opinions would be appreciated.

1 more question is that it appears that 8 caps a day is gaining ALOT of popularity, what you guys think? start at 6 and bump to 8 in a couple weeks, or start at 8 the entire time? whenever i do decide to take natadrol of course.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMO it would be fine to run it as i didnt feel any shutdown when i ran natadrol. as for the dosage i had great results at 6 a day so i would start with 6 and see how you react it will last longer this way aswell. but if you wish to experiment go for it:)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO it would be fine to run it as i didnt feel any shutdown when i ran natadrol. as for the dosage i had great results at 6 a day so i would start with 6 and see how you react it will last longer this way aswell. but if you wish to experiment go for it:)
but did you ran your natadrol after a 10 week hdrol/pct cycle? i think my situation is different than yours. i just need to know if my normalization period would be affected with something thats only specifically targeted to the androgen receptors and not natty test levels.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes you are correct your situation is different i was just offering my opinion. maybe a rep can better answer that for you but from my experience i didnt get shutdown. thats all i can do is offer my personal experience on the matter. i hope it was of at least some help to you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes you are correct your situation is different i was just offering my opinion. maybe a rep can better answer that for you but from my experience i didnt get shutdown. thats all i can do is offer my personal experience on the matter. i hope it was of at least some help to you.
oh yes, i appreciate and welcome your opinion. hope i didnt sound rude in any way. your opinion is always welcome thanks!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh yes, i appreciate and welcome your opinion. hope i didnt sound rude in any way. your opinion is always welcome thanks!
no worries brother you didnt come off as rude and i understand your concern. your health is a very important thing. i wish i could be of more help.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think this is something nobody can answer for sure, and any answer would be experimental. i made a decision.

i just ordered thermolife ebol and cbol and will be taking the non-hormonal route until my body has adequately had enough time off of all hormonals. im looking forward to doing my natadrol in the near future.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I think it is safe to take atleast a 30 day break from any substance used for over a month...natural or not...your body needs to reset itself and also this gives your tendons/joints a break from a heavier load while "ON" cycle (This is just from my experience from joint pain and recovery, because I respond very well while on cycle and get crazy strength but also it takes a toll on my joints).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres my view bro,

you did a 10 week cycle of hdrol/pct.. and wanna jump into a 8 week cycle of ND for 8 weeks.., even though ND is Natty, it does poses the ability to cause a little shut down, this is why we recommend a light PCT afterwords..i.e, formadrol/T-911.

Now I have a 2 bottles at 8 caps daily 2/2/2/2, and felt freaking awesome, i had zero signs of shut down..so in theory can you run it so soon? sure, it is natty, but be aware of what can happen.. I always have at least 30 day breaks, natty or not, just so my body is returned as normal and I can really see the effects of something..

based on logs/testers etc etc, i have never seen signs of shut down, but the longer the cycle.??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres my view bro,

you did a 10 week cycle of hdrol/pct.. and wanna jump into a 8 week cycle of ND for 8 weeks.., even though ND is Natty, it does poses the ability to cause a little shut down, this is why we recommend a light PCT afterwords..i.e, formadrol/T-911.

Now I have a 2 bottles at 8 caps daily 2/2/2/2, and felt freaking awesome, i had zero signs of shut down..so in theory can you run it so soon? sure, it is natty, but be aware of what can happen.. I always have at least 30 day breaks, natty or not, just so my body is returned as normal and I can really see the effects of something..

based on logs/testers etc etc, i have never seen signs of shut down, but the longer the cycle.??
thanks, im just going to be patient now and space my natadrol cycle away from the hdrol cycle just to be safer. i ordered ebol non-hormonal to keep me busy till then,

so is 8 a day doses for natadrol pretty standard to do now? seems like its the biggest lg fad to date. i may start at 8 a day and carry that through 4 bottles till the end.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, im just going to be patient now and space my natadrol cycle away from the hdrol cycle just to be safer. i ordered ebol non-hormonal to keep me busy till then,

so is 8 a day doses for natadrol pretty standard to do now? seems like its the biggest lg fad to date. i may start at 8 a day and carry that through 4 bottles till the end.
I wouldn't use the word "FAD", but seriously i seen/know some guys running at 6 a day which is in bottle limits, thats what Our testers ran it up to. Some folks have spread it to 8 using a 2/2/2/2, or 3/3/2.. that is entirely up to them. I have ran it at 8 caps two bottles worth which brought me to about 40 days..now 4 bottles @ 8 a day? I cant answer that..i would start in the recommend dosage range then bump it up, if you feel the need to..