natadrol 3 weeks review so far!!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
okay, libido is high, aggression in gym is high, somewhat more energized but no gains yet to talk about.

ive been doing 6 caps a day with the first bottle, (20 days) should i continue this way or bump to 8 caps for the remaining bottle which would be another 15 days until pct with formadrol?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get another bottle and dose 10-12 caps a day for 2-3 more weeks...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
i already have another bottle and dont feel the need to go 10-12 caps as im new to these type of supps....ill just continue with 6 caps then

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im just saying, even if you are new to supps, you are going to enjoy a higher dosage with natadrol...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
thanks ur rite, in a second thought, ill go with the higher dosage

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks ur rite, in a second thought, ill go with the higher dosage
I'm going on week 3 of natadrol myself...have been pulsing the doses the whole time, 8 on workout days, 6 on off days....1 day off a week...have been having decent results...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
I'm going on week 3 of natadrol myself...have been pulsing the doses the whole time, 8 on workout days, 6 on off days....1 day off a week...have been having decent results...
well im about to start week 4 tomoro and i lift 5 days a week....should i just start my second bottle with 8 caps and then pct?

im running the natabolic stack (2 bottles of natadrol and ghenerate formadrol for pct)

and how would u dose 8 caps spreadout evenly? 3-3-2?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well im about to start week 4 tomoro and i lift 5 days a week....should i just start my second bottle with 8 caps and then pct?

im running the natabolic stack (2 bottles of natadrol and ghenerate formadrol for pct)

and how would u dose 8 caps spreadout evenly? 3-3-2?
I'm by no means an expert...I'd start it tomorrow, yes...I train first thing in the morning...and split the doses up 2 preWO (5am), 2 postWO meal (8am) 2 lunch (~11am) 2 w/dinner (~5pm)....

massolic

Awards
  • Established
i feel like natadrol is affecting my prostate. should i stp the cycle or will it be fine oncce i finish the cycle? just slower flow when urinating

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
i feel like natadrol is affecting my prostate. should i stp the cycle or will it be fine oncce i finish the cycle? just slower flow when urinating
I had the same problem. I found stacking with Formadrol Extreme seemed to mitagate the problem.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem. I found stacking with Formadrol Extreme seemed to mitagate the problem.
i mean ive started the natabolic stack already and formadrol is my pct, maybe next cycle...btw how many caps u dosed and how were the gains?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 4 tabs of each every day. The Formadrol was for my PCT as well but I found that I needed it to aleviate my prostate problems. The recomp actions has been excellent but I have not gained any size so far. I'm only on my second week so size may still come. From what I understand Natadrol mimics DHT in the body this is why it has a hardening effect and also why it affects the prostate and the hair line. DHT is safe as long as estrogen levels are kept low. Thats why I chose to combine the two.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was on a caloric deficit when taking Natadrol, so no real size gains, but the muscle fullness and vascularity were great while I was on, and the strength gains I received on the product have stuck after cessation, and actually continue to climb, almost as if Natadrol prevented me from plateauing.