Narrows labs 25% off

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had to jump on this deal - my first order from Narrows. I just had to send some GW back I had gotten from a different source because it was making me feel lousy. I don't think it was legit, cause I didn't get any sides from the same manufacturer the last time I tried it. So, couldn't beat the deal from Narrows with 25% off, plus another 8% if you use Zelle to pay. Bottle of GW for under $30....great deal if it's gtg!!

Kyle25

Awards
Had to jump on this deal - my first order from Narrows. I just had to send some GW back I had gotten from a different source because it was making me feel lousy. I don't think it was legit, cause I didn't get any sides from the same manufacturer the last time I tried it. So, couldn't beat the deal from Narrows with 25% off, plus another 8% if you use Zelle to pay. Bottle of GW for under $30....great deal if it's gtg!!
Narrows if definitely gtg. I’ve been using it for like 2 years now. And I actually have a bottle of their GW on hand! And yeah 33% is a crazy good deal and free shipping. Let me know how you like it, DMs are open.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Kyle,. Going to use your code. To get me some RAD-140 and YK-11. I know RAD agrees with me and I started YK run once and it was going well but had to quit.

Anyway, what do you think of their T2 and 4-andro. I sent back a couple's of those to get more RAD and LGD. I was surprised they didn't use a cyclosomal/liposomal delivery for the Andros 1 and 4 they offer at a high dose, but without a lipid coating not sure what % those Andros will make it past the stomach into the blood? Have you ran any of their non SARMs?

Thanks!

Kyle25

Awards
Hey Kyle,. Going to use your code. To get me some RAD-140 and YK-11. I know RAD agrees with me and I started YK run once and it was going well but had to quit.

Anyway, what do you think of their T2 and 4-andro. I sent back a couple's of those to get more RAD and LGD. I was surprised they didn't use a cyclosomal/liposomal delivery for the Andros 1 and 4 they offer at a high dose, but without a lipid coating not sure what % those Andros will make it past the stomach into the blood? Have you ran any of their non SARMs?

Thanks!
I haven’t ran any of their non SARMs yet all though I did just order in some of the epi andro so I’ll let you know when I get it. Although I guess cardarine and mk677 are both technically not SARMs and I loved those.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t ran any of their non SARMs yet all though I did just order in some of the epi andro so I’ll let you know when I get it. Although I guess cardarine and mk677 are both technically not SARMs and I loved those.
Very good, I ended up getting RAD-140 + MK-677 (can't go back to the methyl PH, though I'd like to.. so no YK-11 for me). Have that and their LGD-4033 coming, that should do the trick. Thanks for the code!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0