Narrows Lab PH Cycle (First Cycle)

Aviest

Awards
Hello Everyone. Just wanted to check and see if I have everything covered for running my first cycle with PH.
I've been browsing this site for quite some time gathering information and have decided to run my first cycle.
I am going to run Narrows Labs 1-Andro and EpiAndro stack together to Cut/Recomp.

Stats:
34 Years Old
6'4
250lbs
7 Years lifting experience.

(Labs Done, attached)

Narrows Labs caps are 100mg each so my dosage will be:
1-Andro: 400mg
Epi: 500mg
I am running the cycle for 8 weeks.

For PCT, I will be using Tamoxifen. I've seen different posts using different dosages but I
will do 4 weeks at 25/20/10/10. Will that do the trick?

I haven't started this cycle because I am man down because I am sick.

I am open to any suggestions if any of you have any.

PRE CYCLE LABS 1-1-2019.jpg

Thanks

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It appears you have elevated liver enzymes. Yours seem to indicate abnormal liver function. I'd be careful before starting any orals.

Aviest

Awards
I see it says high on the test result but based from my research, I'm still in the range of normal 7-56.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Simply working out can raise your liver enzymes out of normal range. Nothing I would be concerned with

Aviest

Awards
Good to know. So is it safe to say I have everything set up correctly?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello Everyone. Just wanted to check and see if I have everything covered for running my first cycle with PH.
I've been browsing this site for quite some time gathering information and have decided to run my first cycle.
I am going to run Narrows Labs 1-Andro and EpiAndro stack together to Cut/Recomp.

Stats:
34 Years Old
6'4
250lbs
7 Years lifting experience.

(Labs Done, attached)

Narrows Labs caps are 100mg each so my dosage will be:
1-Andro: 400mg
Epi: 500mg
I am running the cycle for 8 weeks.

For PCT, I will be using Tamoxifen. I've seen different posts using different dosages but I
will do 4 weeks at 25/20/10/10. Will that do the trick?

I haven't started this cycle because I am man down because I am sick.

I am open to any suggestions if any of you have any.

View attachment 177319

Thanks
Hey bro,

Nice to see you’ve done some research and generally you’ve got the points covered....especially a proper pct

The nolva I assume you mean 20/20/10/10? That’s sound for that cycle.

The epiandro at 500 is low tbh, most people find 700-1,200 to be a decent dose.

That’s gonna be a dry cycle, be prepared for lethargy and having to battle through at points. 8 weeks is the right length but without anything converting to test that’s gonna have its moments. The epiandro is nice but imo doesn’t off set the impact of suppression that 1-Andro will cause.

You don’t need much in terms of on cycle support but the basics (multi bit and fish oils are obviously always a good idea), I’d suggest CEL cycle assist or ar1mcare pro as an all in one for on cycle support.

If funds allow adding a natty test booster to pct never hurt anyone and something for cortisol (reduce xt for example).

Normally you’d say have an ai on hand (and when messing with hormones that’s still always best) but with this stack it’s unlikely you’d need it, possibly rebound gyno in pct but nolva should sort that.

You should lean out and add some strength off that brother, good luck

Aviest

Awards
Thanks for your suggestions.
I will go ahead and update the dosage to
1-Andro- 400mg
Epi-800mg
It's better this way anyhow. It would give me exactly 15 daily servings from each bottle.

I also jotted down the Tamoxifen (Nolva) - 20/20/10/10 for PCT

I also placed an order for CEL- CYCLE ASSIST to take while on cycle.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I appreciate it.

Aviest

Awards
When should Cycle assist be taken?

Everything at the same time?

or

Give it about an hour or two and than take CEL Cycle Assist?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When should Cycle assist be taken?

Everything at the same time?

or

Give it about an hour or two and than take CEL Cycle Assist?
Try and do it at least an hour after ingesting the hormone if possible. Also if lethargy gets bad be ready to throw in some 4-andro or dermacrine. Epi andro might be sufficient for you though. Just feel it out as everyone is different.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your suggestions.
I will go ahead and update the dosage to
1-Andro- 400mg
Epi-800mg
It's better this way anyhow. It would give me exactly 15 daily servings from each bottle.

I also jotted down the Tamoxifen (Nolva) - 20/20/10/10 for PCT

I also placed an order for CEL- CYCLE ASSIST to take while on cycle.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I appreciate it.
No problem bro, the cycle assist is just sensible to look after yourself on cycle. Honestly I don’t think timing makes a difference. I took my morning ph dose plus any natty supps first thing and then my evening doses around 7pm.

I’d take the epiandro mainly in the morning and pre workout though.....

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try and do it at least an hour after ingesting the hormone if possible. Also if lethargy gets bad be ready to throw in some 4-andro or dermacrine. Epi andro might be sufficient for you though. Just feel it out as everyone is different.
Lethargy would be a real problem for me on this. 1-Andro puts me to sleep and EPI tanks my estrogen. I would have to dose 4-Andro through the roof or go with TD Test or Trest.

Aviest

Awards
Would it be best to split the dosage in half.
Am - 200mg 1-andro, 400mg Epi, Cycle Assist
Pm - 200mg 1-andro, 400mg Epi, Cycle Assist

Or would it best to take all of 1-andro in the morning and only split the Epi into 2 dosages

And again, thank you all for the help

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some say split some say don’t personally I would split em AM / PM

Aviest

Awards
How’s this going?
Feeling good now. I'm going to say that Narrows Labs gives some legit stuff... I've gotten same side effects as I've read online. Headaches and Back Pumps. First week was kind of harsh but I think my body is handling it better. Back pump is basically non existent anymore. Headaches are still present. Lethargy is a bitch. I need some preworkout in my life again. Lol.

I was wondering, is it safe to drink like a bang pre workout?