[Narrow Labs] PHs or SARMs

OhTeeTee

Awards
Basically, I'm going to be buying from Narrow Labs shortly for my cutting cycle. But I'm undecided on whether or not I want to buy their 1-Andro/Epiandro or their S4/GW (maybe SR9009?). Just wanting to see if anyone has experience with the mentioned compounds, stacks or company. Appreciate any and all answers/info/tips.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Basically, I'm going to be buying from Narrow Labs shortly for my cutting cycle. But I'm undecided on whether or not I want to buy their 1-Andro/Epiandro or their S4/GW (maybe SR9009?). Just wanting to see if anyone has experience with the mentioned compounds, stacks or company. Appreciate any and all answers/info/tips.
There are some logs up. And it seems that s4, rad, and other compounds are either under dosed, or not existant. Look at the logs.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My GW&SR log is here here

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Why not just go with the tried and true Super Mandro/CEL Stano Plex? Proper dosing at 330mg (1 Andro) and you get the added benefit of Vaso6 in the Stano. They actually work if you eat and train properly. IMO I wouldn’t bother with those SARMs if you actually want to see results in a reasonable time frame and have gains that last- with proper PCT of course. Also get a Test base like 4 Andro because Epi isn’t strong enough to combat the lethargy/libido loss in my experience and I dosed at 900mg+. Would’ve much rather have went with 4 Andro instead of Epi.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My GW&SR log is here here
Just subbed. How's the cycle treating you so far?
No sides, good endurance, and impressive weightloss. I was worried when i read that some are non-responders but im doing very well on it.

Probably guna run it again when this supply is out, this time with some mk

OhTeeTee

Awards
Why not just go with the tried and true Super Mandro/CEL Stano Plex? Proper dosing at 330mg (1 Andro) and you get the added benefit of Vaso6 in the Stano. They actually work if you eat and train properly. IMO I wouldn’t bother with those SARMs if you actually want to see results in a reasonable time frame and have gains that last- with proper PCT of course. Also get a Test base like 4 Andro because Epi isn’t strong enough to combat the lethargy/libido loss in my experience and I dosed at 900mg+. Would’ve much rather have went with 4 Andro instead of Epi.
Wouldn’t 4-Andro be counterproductive for a cutting cycle? Or am I just misinformed?
I’ll have to look into that Super Mandro

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wouldn’t 4-Andro be counterproductive for a cutting cycle? Or am I just misinformed?
If your looking for a test base use dermacrine which is less hormonal. Still give great benefits with less water retention.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
My fault as I overlooked the “Cutting” part of your post. But for sure get some Dermacrine as stated above as your base.

OhTeeTee

Awards
My fault as I overlooked the “Cutting” part of your post. But for sure get some Dermacrine as stated above as your base.
I looked into that Super Mandro, looks great. Though I couldn’t find many threads or logs on people using it for cutting. Is that still a reasonable thing to do? Or should I go with the cheaper SARMS and save the PHs for a bulk?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I looked into that Super Mandro, looks great. Though I couldn’t find many threads or logs on people using it for cutting. Is that still a reasonable thing to do? Or should I go with the cheaper SARMS and save the PHs for a bulk?
I personally think it’d be good for maintaining strength and size while cutting more than SARMs will. If the SARMs are significantly cheaper than the SM, more than likely it’s junk anyway. However, I’ve had decent results with LGD. Just nothing compared to running a well known compound.

OhTeeTee

Awards
I personally think it’d be good for maintaining strength and size while cutting more than SARMs will. If the SARMs are significantly cheaper than the SM, more than likely it’s junk anyway. However, I’ve had decent results with LGD. Just nothing compared to running a well known compound.
I wouldn't say significantly cheaper, but in order to dose the PHs as needed, usually you have to buy multiple bottles, which adds up. The SARMs from Narrow Labs are pretty well priced and I've heard a lot of good things from them. Hopefully not misinformation though lol

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say significantly cheaper, but in order to dose the PHs as needed, usually you have to buy multiple bottles, which adds up. The SARMs from Narrow Labs are pretty well priced and I've heard a lot of good things from them. Hopefully not misinformation though lol
Gotcha. I’ve always gotten my LGD from ProvenPeptides, a board sponsor on here. Great service, fast shipping, quality liquid. You’re correct in regards to running Andros and needing multiples bottles, however there are stronger compounds that are much better for around the same price that last longer per bottle as you don’t need as much of a dose compared to weaker PHs such as Andros. For example, my VL DMZ bottle will more than likely last me all of my 5-6 week cycle plus some since I will only need 30-45 mg.
Good Luck on your run!

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 andro was better for you then LGD ??

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
1 andro was better for you then LGD ??
I personally cycle for mass and strength and for those two I’d go PH every time. With LGD I noticed some strength gains, vascularity, and it didn’t change my sex drive, which is good because it’s always been high but it simply does not compare in my experience. I eventually hit a plateau with LGD in terms of strength at 10mg and bumping to 20mg did nothing to improve it. With the 1 Andro I ran it about 5 weeks, I started around 181 and ended at 195 barely hitting a caloric surplus daily. Scale still sitting at 192-194 depending on what I’ve eaten that day, 2 months after PCT.

I don’t think SARMs are all they’re hyped up to be, especially with some of the sides some have. it‘s also hard to trust sources with SARMs. Some say they became surpressed and lethargic, but I had none of that. Actually the opposite. So was my source legit or was theirs? Just a bad batch? Hard to tell. Too many variables for negligible gains IMO. Stick to the tried and true products. Ready for this DMZ run, that’s for sure 😃

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally cycle for mass and strength and for those two I’d go PH every time. With LGD I noticed some strength gains, vascularity, and it didn’t change my sex drive, which is good because it’s always been high but it simply does not compare in my experience. I eventually hit a plateau with LGD in terms of strength at 10mg and bumping to 20mg did nothing to improve it. With the 1 Andro I ran it about 5 weeks, I started around 181 and ended at 195 barely hitting a caloric surplus daily. Scale still sitting at 192-194 depending on what I’ve eaten that day, 2 months after PCT.

I don’t think SARMs are all they’re hyped up to be, especially with some of the sides some have. it‘s also hard to trust sources with SARMs. Some say they became surpressed and lethargic, but I had none of that. Actually the opposite. So was my source legit or was theirs? Just a bad batch? Hard to tell. Too many variables for negligible gains IMO. Stick to the tried and true products. Ready for this DMZ run, that’s for sure 😃
I think if I gained 14 lbs on barely a surplus, and lost almost none of it ... I'd run the same thing again, when the time comes. And guess what ... If it was that successful again, you know what I'd probably run the time after that? Yep.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I think if I gained 14 lbs on barely a surplus, and lost almost none of it ... I'd run the same thing again, when the time comes. And guess what ... If it was that successful again, you know what I'd probably run the time after that? Yep.
I hear you. I just want to explore new products and compare! I still have some SM but at the price point of it to run a full 8 weeks I’d rather try out my new stuff. I’m very confident I’ll have even more success with DMZ, however if for some crazy reason I don’t I’ll be sure to go back to the SM for another run.

vinn1059

Awards
Gw is definitely good but after using swisschems injectable sr9009(enduroblast) and injectable sr9009 gw501516 blend (cardiolone) the oral powders caps and solutions dont hold a candle to the injectables. Everything I've read about sr says it has a very very poor oral bioavailability anyways. If cutting though I would recommend rad140 or s23 the vision sides from s4 are just to much.

OhTeeTee

Awards
Gw is definitely good but after using swisschems injectable sr9009(enduroblast) and injectable sr9009 gw501516 blend (cardiolone) the oral powders caps and solutions dont hold a candle to the injectables. Everything I've read about sr says it has a very very poor oral bioavailability anyways. If cutting though I would recommend rad140 or s23 the vision sides from s4 are just to much.
I've never heard anyone recommend RAD for a cutting cycle? Have you personally done it?
And I don't know much about S23, seems like it's less popular

OhTeeTee

Awards
I hear you. I just want to explore new products and compare! I still have some SM but at the price point of it to run a full 8 weeks I’d rather try out my new stuff. I’m very confident I’ll have even more success with DMZ, however if for some crazy reason I don’t I’ll be sure to go back to the SM for another run.
SM sounds awesome! I wish I were at a point to bulk right now lol, but I really need to drop the rest of this bodyfat I'm holding. But I barely find anyone using SM for cutting purposes, so it's hard doing this kind of research. Most cutting logs I keep finding are with SARMs, hence why it's probably going to be my choice between the two.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
SM sounds awesome! I wish I were at a point to bulk right now lol, but I really need to drop the rest of this bodyfat I'm holding. But I barely find anyone using SM for cutting purposes, so it's hard doing this kind of research. Most cutting logs I keep finding are with SARMs, hence why it's probably going to be my choice between the two.
I can see them maybe being added as an addition to a cycle, but stand-alone I’d pass, however this is all just my thoughts and opinion. Look at other compounds altogether maybe? Something more geared toward cutting but building mass at the same time.
This is the season to put on size- worry about that bf later 😂 jk.. however I’m not in my case lol. SM will put some size on for sure and if you’re at or just below maintenance I can’t see why you’d gain much fat if eating clean. It’s a good beginner run, but like I stated before there’s much better compounds (PH) out there that are more cost effective. Oh and I haven’t seen you mention anything about PCT, so I hope you know that a SERM is a must with something even non-methylated like SM and people have needed them for SARMs as well.

Last edited:

OhTeeTee

Awards
I can see them maybe being added as an addition to a cycle, but stand-alone I’d pass, however this is all just my thoughts and opinion. Look at other compounds altogether maybe? Something more geared toward cutting but building mass at the same time.
This is the season to put on size- worry about that bf later 😂 jk.. however I’m not in my case lol. SM will put some size on for sure and if you’re at or just below maintenance I can’t see why you’d gain much fat if eating clean. It’s a good beginner run, but like I stated before there’s much better compounds (PH) out there that are more cost effective. Oh and I haven’t seen you mention anything about PCT, so I hope you know that a SERM is a must with something even non-methylated like SM and people have needed them for SARMs as well.
Of course. That part is [should be] a given with both a SARM or PH, that's why I haven't said anything about it. I'm just trying to figure out which type of cycle I should do, whether SARM or PCT

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never heard anyone recommend RAD for a cutting cycle? Have you personally done it?
S23 is awesome for cutting and more powerful than S4, but it hits lipids and liver harder so be sure to run cycle support with it if you run it. It also causes shutdown faster and harder than S4 so if possible I would run it with a cruise dose of test to avoid fatigue while on cycle and definitely use a Serm for pct as you will need it.

vinn1059

Awards
Yes i lost a good amount of weight, 10ish pounds after 6 weeks of s4 but couldnt do the vision sides anymore so i switched to rad. Lost maybe 2 lbs in 6 weeks but got pretty lean while using it. Ran high dose s23 from narrows pre workout for 4 weeks to test it out made me really dry to the point of slaming pedialyte daily for muscle cramps/pump and vascular. Night sweats too. Now i ujst pin everything, since im on TRT.