Napalm question

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Wasn't sure where to ask this so here we go! Just recently purchased a bottle of napalm to help me get those little last lbs of body fat before spring break comes around.

My question is, when to apply? I don't mind the smell or anything like that, but I sweat a lot usually, how bad would that be?

And should I apply before working out or doing cardio or something like that? I figure it would be bad because I'd sweat it all out but I also remember maybe reading about that a little while ago.

I figured before bed would be a great time, but I can't find what the second time would be.

And just random retarded question to finalize. I know a lot of people "boost" it with clembuterol. Is there anything else that people know I could use to boost it? I don't know how to get my hands on that but was wondering if there's something OTC that could also give it a little boost, like some ephedrine based product or something

Thanks for all the tips and help!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
clen or yohimbine are the main solutes added. it has to be something with a very small molecular weight so that it can diffuse through the skin in the first place. i usually apply mine in the morning but ive heard people say pre cardio. im sure there is an optimal time but ive gotten good results (with clen added) just in the morning.

or, if you want something fast, caffeine can help as a diuretic. just add it to the lotion but i think there might already be some in there

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Any specifics on how to add it in there?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
caffeine or yohimbine will be powdered form. you can take the lid off of the bottle, add it in and then heat the solution by putting water on the stove and submerge the bottle in the water. im not sure how much heat the container can handle but on the right side of this page theres info on how to add ingredients. keep in mind, you solution will already have stuff in it so it wont be able to absorb as much solute, but the process is the same on how to add it. for clen, i just dumped half the bottle into it and shaked it a lot because the clen came in liquid form. NP has yohimbine powder i believe

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/penetrate-8oz-8-oz.html

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
My bad for the bump, but had one last question...

Anyone know if it's ok to pump napalm on the neck area? One of my major issues is having a double chin, even when I'm fairly thin. Seems like the double chin only disappears if I'm in the mid single digits of body fat.

Is it recommended against putting Napalm on any areas?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for bumping again, but, anyone?

Anyone know if there are any places not recommended to use Napalm? Or does anyone know of a rep from Avant?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I would not put it on my face, neck, or near my geni's. Will burn like a mother

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't apply it to the face and/or neck at all. I'll try to dig up the old clen+Napalm thread for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
paulygon Supplements 12
Supplements 10
Supplements 1