Napalm on a clean bulk cycle?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
can I use Napalm on a bulk cycle in order to see some improvements in my midsection. I am currently running a cycle with Liquidrone. I also take Lean Fx and a ECA Stack. My goal is to gain muscles while loosing fat. So far I have lost some fat in the upper body but lil on the midsection, would Napalm give me the edge iam looking for? I am eating a little over maintance(~400kcal.).

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi,
can I use Napalm on a bulk cycle in order to see some improvements in my midsection. I am currently running a cycle with Liquidrone. I also take Lean Fx and a ECA Stack. My goal is to gain muscles while loosing fat. So far I have lost some fat in the upper body but lil on the midsection, would Napalm give me the edge iam looking for? I am eating a little over maintance(~400kcal.).
I would probably wait until after the bulk to use it, as it's more beneficial when you're in a caloric deficit. Some have tried it the other way, however, so if you do decide to try it, let us know how it goes.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
OK I will inform you about my progress.
I also heard about the water bloat from the yohimbe in Napalm and that caffein could keep the bloat away. But I dont want to add bulk caffein to Napalm would oral caffein also do the trick?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK I will inform you about my progress.
I also heard about the water bloat from the yohimbe in Napalm and that caffein could keep the bloat away. But I dont want to add bulk caffein to Napalm would oral caffein also do the trick?
I wouldn't worry about the water retention, especially if you aren't cutting; it's minimal and temporary.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's been positive feedback on Napalm in a caloric surplus.This is attributed mainly to the inclusion of GA and its effects on localized cortisol e.g. SAT and VAT,hence abdominal fat is lost.

Kcals would have to be very clean and kept at a MODEST surplus e.g.500 or so.Even then,you would see much better results with a caloric deficit but if you are concerned with gut fat,Napalm would certainly help to at least mitigate fat gain while lean bulking.

And I doubt oral caffiene would be a strong enough diuretic,dosing would have to be obscenely high.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Just started Napalm today. Lets see what this stuff can do on a calorie surplus...

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I have only used Napalm for 3 days and can already see an improvement in my upper Abs. It seems that it can melt the fat away even in a surplus in kcal(roughly 500kcal). Iam also taking Liquidrone with Pplex. Just found another threat where somebody also used it in a calorie surplus and got good results from it(Napalm is amazing!). Will take pictures of my progress and post it in here soon. So far I am very satisfied with Napalm!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Glad it's working for you. Keep us updated on your progress.