Nanophera feedback?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all was going through my stash I got and realized I ordered nanophera. must have left in cart and forgot to double check before buying. I'll still use it but I just don't know much about it and can't find much feedback on it.

I assume it is just nano version of pheraphlex, no?

Has anyone had experience with it? What were you results like? From what I understand pheraplex is mostly for bulking and gives quick gains in strength and size.

How does it rank on toxicity? Wet compound?

Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sucks :( don’t waste your cycle time on it. This is definitely not pheraplex, I’ve used this and og pheraplex and there is absolutely no comparison.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It sucks :( don’t waste your cycle time on it. This is definitely not pheraplex, I’ve used this and og pheraplex and there is absolutely no comparison.
Dam bro that's a let down haha. Ya I've read that it is hit or miss. I figure since I already have it I will just stack it with some havoc this spring and see what happens? That way if it doesn't work then at least I didn't waste time.

But it is supposed to be like pheraplex right? Just trying to verify what compound it is supposed to be.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's decent but I still believe nanodrol is the one to go for with superdrol for gains, problem is that for sure they will be some of the most toxic ones.