Nanodrol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My shoulders and chest blew up on msten. How were the sides nano vs sd?
Well you're asking the wrong person. I never get any sides fortunately. I do read countless reviews about everyone feeling good on nano and sd seems to increase bp to some but most commonly it seems to give horrible backpumps. I think it's quite dose dependent tho, people not running it with test etc. Sd is recommended at max 20mg I believe, and I think I you keep it there or lower you should be able to avoid sides greatly.

DennisC1986

Awards
Haha yeah, I was talking to solidsnake. He said he had tried msten, I had to scroll up to see he said he hadn't tried nanodrol

DennisC1986

Awards
I've been on about a week and haven't noticed a whole lot yet. Curious about others experiences, this is my first time with msten

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I've been on about a week and haven't noticed a whole lot yet. Curious about others experiences, this is my first time with msten
I loved msten. Ran it twice without issues or sides. Others have complained about lethargy and back Pumps on msten, but I never encountered either of those myself.

However, I've heard people say they don't get back Pumps in mithras yet it gave me horrible back AND shin pumps.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It'll kick in week 2 or 3 but trust me the little time will be huge.

Jglove

Awards
You guys ran it solo or used something along with it?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, What would you suggest for the test base?
I mean test injection. I don't use pills to replace test so maybe someone else can chime in. Androtest comes to mind, nothing beats real test and it's not even close. If you're scared of injections I get it. If you're not there really isn't any reason not to use real test.

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm on 125mg of prop every other day. Like ten days in

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I loved msten. Ran it twice without issues or sides. Others have complained about lethargy and back Pumps on msten, but I never encountered either of those myself.

However, I've heard people say they don't get back Pumps in mithras yet it gave me horrible back AND shin pumps.
Nanodrol gave me awful shin pumps, but I’m weird and kinda liked them because it just goes to show how potent it is to me haha

Jglove

Awards
Yea im not pinning anything, it does suck that there is such a drop off tho

Jglove

Awards
Its the dogs bollocks?? Lol not sure what ur saying there my friend

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha it’s a Brit thing. It means it’s the shizzle, the bizzle... ****1ng sweet my man!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Is it more effective than the orals??
I've only run 4-andro once and Test prop TD once before I decided to start pinning test instead of messing around with either. Didn't really notice a difference between the oral and TD, but I can tell you that the TD version is easier on the body, especially liver, so if you're already taking methylated compounds, you're better off going with a TD Test just to help alleviate some symptoms that the orals would otherwise cause.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I've only run 4-andro once and Test prop TD once before I decided to start pinning test instead of messing around with either. Didn't really notice a difference between the oral and TD, but I can tell you that the TD version is easier on the body, especially liver, so if you're already taking methylated compounds, you're better off going with a TD Test just to help alleviate some symptoms that the orals would otherwise cause.
Are you suggesting that pinning test IM is hard on the liver? How does that work?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Are you suggesting that pinning test IM is hard on the liver? How does that work?
No, don't believe I implied that anywhere. The only time I mention pinning was in regards to me going that route. All other statements are a comparison between TD and Orals.

EDIT: Looks like we all posted about the same time in reply =P

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
No, don't believe I implied that anywhere. The only time I mention pinning was in regards to me going that route. All other statements are a comparison between TD and Orals.

EDIT: Looks like we all posted about the same time in reply =P
Yeah idk where i got that idea from must have misunderstood something while reading it haha