Nanodrol with 1,4AD

Loganm90

Awards
Been running 1\4 SUPER from Olympus labs both at 330mg/day the last 4wks got another 4wks left and just curious if it would be worth it to add a Nanodrol 15mg/day stacked with it this next 4 wks

My goals right now is just recomp 5'10 198lbs with 11% BF pretty decent size but just trying to maximize lean gains while losing a little BF.

Alrdy got PCT in place nolvadex/chlomid on hand w some OTC super pct, alpha max xt, and some Nolvadren xt might even add some hydroxy laxogenin w it not sure.. that's what I got so far, got this bottle of nanodrol sitting here can I use it now or wait until next cycle

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
It is always good to add something extra to the end of a cycle as long as you're experienced.

Because you become more suppressed as the cycle goes on, and you need more androgens to replace the suppressed test, and interact with the androgen receptor.

I'd also maybe start an estrogen blocker if needed.

Loganm90

Awards
What’s your cycle experience?
This is my 3rd cycle right now done 2DMZ cycles before this (I know now DMZ shouldn't have been my first one) not claiming to be an expert but know alot not than I did at first, very interested in what methylsten can do right now so I guess I'm gonna start it 15mg day split in half 12hrs apart on top of the 1,4 Andro for this last little bit I still haven't noticed much w these andros yet, but maybe itll sneak up on me here soon but so far it don't even compare to DMZ..

And the next cycle I do 7--8 months from now will be injectable AAS for sure

Chasingtails

Awards
I can’t speak on the nanodrol, but the 1 and 4 likely are just about to kick in for you. I went up to 660 on the 1 andro during week five of my cycle and loved it. You may have to bump the 4 dose up as well, but I wouldn’t do it unless it’s necessary

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I tried to do the same thing you did with the andros: My goals was just to recomp. I am 5'10 203 lbs with 14% BF pretty decent size but just trying to maximize lean gains while losing a little BF. Ran 8 weeks and noticed nothing at all. Finishing week 8 now. Down 2 lbs. No notice in strength or recovery. Sure add it in and see if it helps! Wish I added something in.

Loganm90

Awards
Alrite yea I'm going for it thank you! It's gonna be a good 5-6mnths before I even start planning my next one so I wanna get all I can get right now this last 4wks is that about right on the nanodrol dosage 15/mg day for 4wks split the dosage in half morning and 12hrs later?

Loganm90

Awards
Alrite yea I'm going for it thank you! It's gonna be a good 5-6mnths before I even start planning my next one so I wanna get all I can get right now this last 4wks is that about right on the nanodrol dosage 15/mg day for 4wks split the dosage in half morning and 12hrs later?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d either go 1/1/1/1ml or .75/1/1/1.25ml with the nanodrol. And yea, split the dosage in half and take about 8-12 hours apart.

Loganm90

Awards
Well it finally came in (Nanodrol) started it 2days ago maybe it is just a placebo effect but I noticed my hunger increased alot since my first dose not having to force down meals I know the Andro 1/4 is Rly kicking off now was starting to think I wasted some money, but not so much now.. feeling pretty good about this Nano right now placebo or not I got it in my head I'm fixing to make these gains and once u get that in ur head theres no stopping it

Still dosing 330mg 1/4 Andro everyday and started 1ml of the Nano everyday but split in half 12hrs apart I might go up if i don't notice any sides well see

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well it finally came in (Nanodrol) started it 2days ago maybe it is just a placebo effect but I noticed my hunger increased alot since my first dose not having to force down meals I know the Andro 1/4 is Rly kicking off now was starting to think I wasted some money, but not so much now.. feeling pretty good about this Nano right now placebo or not I got it in my head I'm fixing to make these gains and once u get that in ur head theres no stopping it

Still dosing 330mg 1/4 Andro everyday and started 1ml of the Nano everyday but split in half 12hrs apart I might go up if i don't notice any sides well see
1ml should be plenty imo. It’s nanoparticulated so expect 50-60% more bioavailability, which would make 1ml/15mg=22.5-24mg. You should start noticing improvements in mass and strength pretty quickly on the nano, at least I did.

Loganm90

Awards
1ml should be plenty imo. It’s nanoparticulated so expect 50-60% more bioavailability, which would make 1ml/15mg=22.5-24mg. You should start noticing improvements in mass and strength pretty quickly on the nano, at least I did.
Oh yea man I like what I feel right now on day 5 alrdy feeling the extra glycogen storage, had a Rly good pump today at the gym, I remember feeling like this on DMZ but it took 2wks for that to happen Nano is definitely doing what it's supposed to and I'm looking forward to the next 3wks see what this can Rly do. Msten but just be my new favorite.
The only negative thing so far is lethargy but I upped my carbs a little and that seemed to help

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nanodrol is a beast and I don't say that about many phs. Id use arimidex in that cycle and the gains will be clean as hell. Nanodrol can cause gyno if youre sensitive

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nanodrol is a beast and I don't say that about many phs. Id use arimidex in that cycle and the gains will be clean as hell. Nanodrol can cause gyno if youre sensitive
Anything can cause gyno; I’d only use an aromatize inhibitor if needed.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yea man I like what I feel right now on day 5 alrdy feeling the extra glycogen storage, had a Rly good pump today at the gym, I remember feeling like this on DMZ but it took 2wks for that to happen Nano is definitely doing what it's supposed to and I'm looking forward to the next 3wks see what this can Rly do. Msten but just be my new favorite.
The only negative thing so far is lethargy but I upped my carbs a little and that seemed to help
Good to hear it’s kicking in :]

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything can cause gyno; I’d only use an aromatize inhibitor if needed.

I am not sensitive at all but that being said it you get gyno you don't wanna have to throw in nolva because it's too late.